Sites for pirated DAZ assets

kira123

May 27, 2017
Does anyone know what are the best sites for pirated DAZ assets? I remember a few months there was a thread from moderator that shares those sites but right now I cant find it anymore.

I specifically want this it will save me a lot of time rather using converter for genesis

fyl3toys

Dec 24, 2021
Most of the places I go to didn't have that.
I did find this, but not sure it will help. You have to create an account, and I didn't want to sign up there.

Reactions: kira123

kira123

May 27, 2017
Most of the places I go to didn't have that.
I did find this, but not sure it will help. You have to create an account, and I didn't want to sign up there.

Yeah I have tried to create an account for that site but my account was rejected after waiting for 3 days lol

fyl3toys

Dec 24, 2021
That sucks man. Sorry to hear that. I do know it's been traded around on , but that's been in private, and for some reason it hasn't been posted publicly...

kira123

May 27, 2017
That sucks man. Sorry to hear that. I do know it's been traded around on , but that's been in private, and for some reason it hasn't been posted publicly...
Yea strange

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
Yeah I have tried to create an account for that site but my account was rejected after waiting for 3 days lol
Don't bother with that site. It's just a scam to collect people's information. Even if they registered you, the file host they use (QTYFILES) is a premium host only, so you would still have to pay.

EDIT: This asset looks pretty new. Just give it some time and it will circulate eventually. After all, someone has to spend the $$ to buy it first. And even then, most people who shelled out $35 for an asset won't go and just drop in on a pirate site. You can also favorite it and DAZ will let you know if there's a better sale (I think).

LOL, it's such a new asset that DAZ's own store doesn't return it on a keyword search :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Don't bother with that site. It's just a scam to collect people's information. Even if they registered you, the file host they use (QTYFILES) is a premium host only, so you would still have to pay.
You mean ZoneGFX? They don't ask for anything more than an email and username, and they almost exclusively use MEGA/Mediafire and Siasky. I wouldn't say the 'money for more points' thing is the most upright, but hardly a scam.

Edit: Derp. You were talking about that 3d-stuff.community website (which is a total scam.). Nevermind lol.