Unity - Completed - Sitri the Succubus Queen [Final] [witCHuus]

1. 3.00 star(s)

tenkaya

--- Gameplay: 3/10
    The game revolves around using advantageous-element units to beat the element of the enemy, while swapping units to use their abilities sometimes. Simple and rewarding when it works. The bad part is units can use levels to be significantly stronger, and experience is strictly limited in this game, and no way to retract levels. This means you can put yourself in very bad positions early if you level the "wrong" units and lack the ones you want to carry some stages.
    I appreciate good challenges but I found myself stuck on some stages for 15-20 minutes trying to build the perfect composition and trying different attribute layouts to see how to overcome my mistakes.

--- Visual & Audio Design: 6/10
    Very pretty pixel art, I am actually a huge fan of it. Audio is whatever, nothing good or bad to mention.

--- Ero Content: 4/10
    Quality, but very limited, each unit reuses the same ~8 positions or whatever. Nothing else to it. Could've had a lot more of anything.

--- Overall: 5/10
    It's a simple but punishing game that suffers from poor fundamental decisions and a small amount of ero content. I would love to see this game expanded on with far more stages, slower difficulty curve, maybe more units, or at least more content involving current units.
    A game never pushed me to use cheat engine but this one, after I feel like I couldn't beat the final 2 stages due to certain units not being appropriate levels to beat the enemies. Just use cheat engine or take on a significant challenge for little reward.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

lein0862

This game is alright. Kind of grindy and is a bit cut and dry. The content is lacking in some sense. The only animated work is the combat and the cg is well, just cg. It's not bad but it could be better.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

nulee

I had to address the review that said the game sucked because you specced the wrong succubi.

Point 1: the levels themselves are only about a third of the battle. What's most important is your team composition. A shitty comp isn't going to work even if theyre fully leveled
    Point 2: you can redo the levels you already completed on "hard" mode to get the same rewards over again to level the characters you think you should have.
    Point 3: get gud, it's really not that hard to spread out your levels reasonably. Just don't be a greedy dummy and put all your stuff into one character at a time

Anyways pretty fun and sexy game, glad I didn't listen to the reviews left by people who don't know how to play video games lmao
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Elf Truck

It's not bad. Good quality animated sprites with demon girls. There are also some unlockable static pictures but they're nothing special.
    Gameplay is alright, it starts hard, but if you figure it out it's doable even on hard difficulty, if anything it gets too easy by the end. IMO It's 50% picking the right characters for the stage and 50% switching them at the right time and timing their special skills.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

corcon

very boring game. Animation for me are somewhere 6.7/10. Game have some potential butit needs some rework.
    You just cant go throw second stage without cheats. Game gives you only one point at start and whenever you invest it you just cant win in any battle. You cant get reward for defeat and you stuck
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Gesellschaft

Interesting idea, but not grinding makes it so if you level the wrong character you just get softlocked and can't progress.

Could use a difficulty rework and some side content to be worth a download.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

Tobi/Chaos

How TF you play that?...

I was trying to click everything and nothing works... first time i indded skipped all dialogues but after first lost i decided to read them... but it didnt helped...

I can't defeat first level =_=...

Well pixel art is not bad in this game girl is looking nice but gameplay... ehh...
    Art -> Good
    Gameplay -> wtf?
    Interface -> Good ( i like this kind of UI for Pixel Art games )

I was hoping its some Idle game where u suck guys as Succubus to death... but well... its some weird game that i dont even know how to play and tutorial is too bad :/...
  8. 1.00 star(s)

Originel

Gameplay 1
    Pixel art 2
    Story 1
    Play time 1

As a game, i'm waiting for management, interactive or active gameplay, good art or not!
    The thing is, the game is just a boring game with a basic scenario and with a click and wait gameplay, that could have be great only if we were not in a battle game
  9. 4.00 star(s)

darkwizard1940

This is quite nice game, really worth to give a shot.
    Pixel art is done perfectly, created characters are really pleasure to look at, there is even good music. Gameplay isplain but fun to play, kinda like in Queen's Brothel. It can soak you in for surprising ammount of time.
    Only issue is balance, game is quite hard. There is like no grind, limited ammount of exp. You can rebuild character's statistic, but once you invest exp in one char. there is no go back.
    Game is quite short and small so just try it
  10. 3.00 star(s)

Dadaism

In short: very cute artstyle (which I know it's very subjective), inspired concept behind the game both in setting and gameplay, a decent amont of variation, but clunky implementation of the mechanics, poor explanation and some bugs. This is pretty much the pitfall for all of the games of the developer, witCHuus; a shame that there are negatives since the positives are very good.

Expanding on the above points, the preview images will immediately tell you if you'll like the game or not, since it's carried by that artstyle. There is a lot of variation both in character design and poses (you can even see the succubi naked, or make them assume a more human form). To note that there are very cute CGs for when reach lvl 5 for a succubus, and they're unique for each of the 12 characters. There also is a change in expression and a subtle blush if a battle lasts long enough.

The setting is pretty fresh: you are a recently unchained succubus with the power of inescapable allure and the ability to succubi-fy anyone you "defeat" in a sex battle, be them humans demons or angels. This is mainly to justify the rock-papaer-scissors gameplay and the recruitment aspect, but it's cool nonetheless. Added bonus you can repeat the level in which a specific characters appear, and make them fight with the transformed version.

Now the gameplay itself is a bit boring: while it's interesting to see what new designs and powers you may unlock, the whole rock-paper-scissors concept falls apart because of poor balancing: you either come up with a team composition that WILL win regardless of level and stats, or you may recieve in one attack more damage than the combined healthbars of all your squad. It's mainly about the passives: you'll want one to avoid damage, one the reduce cooldowns, one to buff/inflict damage, and a spare. That's... disappointing, considering the complexity that could have been possible with these mechanics.

The music is just there. Not grating, not great, nothing to talk about. This can be said for sound design as a whole.

On the whole it's an enjoyable experience especially if you tend to be a completionist: if you read this review in full you'll definitely find somwthing of worth in the game.
  11. 2.00 star(s)

elhlyn

It is a decent rock paper scissor auto-battle (in that it isn't broken or buggy) but it doesn't have much animations and the wall you hit at level 3 is, at best, an obscene difficulty spike that no reasonable person could figure out how to beat, and at worse, only playable once you cheat to give yourself just enough stats to beat the last person. Considering the fact there aren't that many animations (excluding the same position different character) that, hell, wouldn't even justify going through the trouble of downloading a save.

It could've been way better if there was more content and the gameplay was a bit more balanced, but as it stands as a completed product, it left me unsatisfied with the experience.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

spacemix

Pretty fun to look at but very broken in terms of gameplay.

If you pick Leviathan, Gremory, Lilith and Khalom you can have 200% evasion and 2500% increased attack every 5 seconds. Doing this breaks the game and makes the toughest battles effortless. That said it is a finished game with nice art and I'm sure figuring out the strategy behind its combat triangle is fun for some.