Collection Pinup Siu0207 Collection [2024-09-26] [Siu]

DohDongOh

Jun 22, 2018
Man I cant believe he did Marin and didnt do any of the "spicier" versions. Actually no spicy ones in aprils set either which sucks.
Really feels like they're trying to cut back on making beast stuff. does almost exclusively that, but Kemono's fanbox importer shat the bed again. Seems they're trying to crack down hard on people importing to scrapers, and ban you the moment another IP logs in and starts reading posts. They really need to make an encrypted client-side tool to repack what your browser views, and cut out having to share the login keys entirely.

caiban123bo

Dec 5, 2019
Kemono's fanbox importer shat the bed again. Seems they're trying to crack down hard on people importing to scrapers, and ban you the moment another IP logs in and starts reading posts. They really need to make an encrypted client-side tool to repack what your browser views, and cut out having to share the login keys entirely.
seem like fanbox really trying to take matter into their hand after let the creator do all the privacy shit to prevent leak. Kinda sad but i'm still hoping kemono's dev figure out a way to dodge the ban hammer

DohDongOh

Jun 22, 2018
They really need to make a client-side tool to let people package pages while viewing, and then virus scan what they upload. Solves the problem of sites monitoring browsing behavior, and no more cat and mouse with Fanbox devs. Maybe make a bounty system like on e-hentai, for every post that people flag for reupload and new posts.

cassettehead

Aug 4, 2019
Really feels like they're trying to cut back on making beast stuff.
From the previews on their Pixiv, they're still doing dog stuff - some of the recent imagesets involve them. Not that it's accessible anyway with the usual site's importer not functioning, nor has it been reuploaded anywhere afaik.

DohDongOh

Jun 22, 2018
From the previews on their Pixiv, they're still doing dog stuff - some of the recent imagesets involve them. Not that it's accessible anyway with the usual site's importer not functioning, nor has it been reuploaded anywhere afaik.
Usually, they'll only do like one dog set every 2-3 months.

cassettehead

Aug 4, 2019
Usually, they'll only do like one dog set every 2-3 months.
Speak of the devil, they just posted a new dog focused set with Bremerton - technically two I suppose since there's an additional set in missionary position. Saw a thread on a chinese forum called south-plus where someone posted the sets that aren't on the importer sites, but those links got killed almost immediately from the looks of it. Guess it's just another set to look forward to when it gets shared in the future.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Section

May 20, 2020
They really need to make a client-side tool to let people package pages while viewing, and then virus scan what they upload. Solves the problem of sites monitoring browsing behavior, and no more cat and mouse with Fanbox devs. Maybe make a bounty system like on e-hentai, for every post that people flag for reupload and new posts.
Feel like you should say that to the kemono devs see if they had other solution or doing yours. Worst case scenario, you'd get insta ban from the tele group. But yeah, fanbox really trying hard to keep auto scrappers away from their site. Only way around that is manually upload the post or share it in sites like ex- or here (or any other pirate site).
Ps: kemono already scrap the idea of manual upload probably a year ago or so.

Section

May 20, 2020
kek happened to me once. what a bunch of power tripping furries
Idk if I want to laugh or pity since im a lurker in that jigaboo group. The mods get consistently butthurt whenever someone corrects them or stating any facts lmao.

AlvinZero

Mar 2, 2023
Idk if I want to laugh or pity since im a lurker in that jigaboo group. The mods get consistently butthurt whenever someone corrects them or stating any facts lmao.

Oh remember that, in the past I just asking about the import about Fanbox and I already got warning from that.

DohDongOh

Jun 22, 2018
Feel like you should say that to the kemono devs see if they had other solution or doing yours. Worst case scenario, you'd get insta ban from the tele group. But yeah, fanbox really trying hard to keep auto scrappers away from their site. Only way around that is manually upload the post or share it in sites like ex- or here (or any other pirate site).
Ps: kemono already scrap the idea of manual upload probably a year ago or so.
A year ago was before Fanbox amped up their countermeasures, and we haven't had a Substar importer for like 3 years now. The current back-and-forth of having to update importers constantly is only going to become more difficult over time. Yeah, current importers ensure they can download straight from the website without users uploading malicious files, but I'm sure they could organize imports the same way through a browser extension, and have a buffer server for scrubbing files people upload. Nothing is as undetectable as users duplicating their temporary browsing files as they scroll.

Jul 11, 2022
I'll see you guys when things get resolved i suppose. For now it seems only the patreon importer is working but i'd say like 58% of the content on kemono is most built upon fanbox imports so having no imports from fanbox kind of sucks for now.

I also heard that the devs for the importer had quit or something so they were looking for replacements. Though i'm not entirely sure since partychan is pretty whack to navigate through

DohDongOh

Jun 22, 2018
I'll see you guys when things get resolved i suppose. For now it seems only the patreon importer is working but i'd say like 58% of the content on kemono is most built upon fanbox imports so having no imports from fanbox kind of sucks for now.

I also heard that the devs for the importer had quit or something so they were looking for replacements. Though i'm not entirely sure since partychan is pretty whack to navigate through
I saw a post from an admin on their chan board saying that they're basically just making sure what they have stays operating, the site and Patreon, and that the current devs have "gone schizo". I could comb through the board and try to find it again, but the gist I got was they probably need some new, stable talent for the importers.

Edit: Actually, I will not comb through it because I don't want to link to a board constantly getting hit with CP spammers
v(relevant, maybe a response to the one I was trying to find)v
1724999487372.png

Last edited:
Jul 11, 2022
I saw a post from an admin on their chan board saying that they're basically just making sure what they have stays operating, the site and Patreon, and that the current devs have "gone schizo". I could comb through the board and try to find it again, but the gist I got was they probably need some new, stable talent for the importers.

Edit: Actually, I will not comb through it because I don't want to link to a board constantly getting hit with CP spammers
v(relevant, maybe a response to the one I was trying to find)v
View attachment 3981460
Ah looks like you found it, not the exact post but yeah i also vaguely remember the admin saying something about vacations. Though certain time sensitive posts like Siu's something can become dead links after awhile. Or i could be wrong and it's the fact that the import is down so that's why all links haven't been updated