Collection Pinup Siu0207 Collection [2024-09-26] [Siu]

Section

May 20, 2020
Would be rather easy to uncensor it that way if the artist added the censorship into the psd
Huh. Someone already posted the new stuff at Hitomi. Unfortunately its, yep, you guess it, censored.

Edit: honestly, Idc if it's censored or not (but it'll be good of its uncen tho). What makes me curios is at Pixiv, the Owari pack had a "fertilization" tag, but I didn't see any of that lol. Kinda 50% ruin my expectations but it is what it is.

black_sabbath

Apr 15, 2020

The June to August sets have been uploaded. Unfortunately, the first link won't be available on the regular e-Hentai.org site because of its bestiality content, so you'll have to go on exhentai.org which requires a login on the e-Hentai forums. The second link is still as of 2:52 PM Eastern available on e-Hentai, but get it quick before it goes to exhentai.

Last edited:

Section

May 20, 2020

The June to August sets have been uploaded. Unfortunately, the first link won't be available on the regular e-Hentai.org site because of its bestiality content, so you'll have to go on exhentai.org which requires a login on the e-Hentai forums. The second link is still as of 2:52 PM Eastern available on e-Hentai, but get it quick before it goes to exhentai.
Can't really go to Ex now since I've been region lock or might be IP lock. Done anything I could but still get white screen. So best I can do is Hitomi now, which is sad.

DohDongOh

Jun 22, 2018
Ah looks like you found it, not the exact post but yeah i also vaguely remember the admin saying something about vacations. Though certain time sensitive posts like Siu's something can become dead links after awhile. Or i could be wrong and it's the fact that the import is down so that's why all links haven't been updated
He did a link purge sometime around when the Fanbox importer came back up earlier in the year.

I subbed briefly last October, after the importer was down for almost a year, planning to upload on e-hentai during the long drought. I'd seen in a few posts where people asked about uncensored versions, and Siu told them to contact him via email, so I did the same. He asks for a screencap of your fancard, showing you're recently charged, he sends you a separate mega link that has uncensored versions of his entire work.

Unfortunately, someone else uploaded the entire uncensored works to e-hentai the next day, and the importer was working until June, around when Fanbox stopped allowing Paypal. If someone else gets a subscription, do it around the start of a month, but maybe pay for the month prior too, so it doesn't look like you're a one-off sub.

Jul 11, 2022
He did a link purge sometime around when the Fanbox importer came back up earlier in the year.

I subbed briefly last October, after the importer was down for almost a year, planning to upload on e-hentai during the long drought. I'd seen in a few posts where people asked about uncensored versions, and Siu told them to contact him via email, so I did the same. He asks for a screencap of your fancard, showing you're recently charged, he sends you a separate mega link that has uncensored versions of his entire work.

Unfortunately, someone else uploaded the entire uncensored works to e-hentai the next day, and the importer was working until June, around when Fanbox stopped allowing Paypal. If someone else gets a subscription, do it around the start of a month, but maybe pay for the month prior too, so it doesn't look like you're a one-off sub.
I think widening your uploads might be good, DMCA is probably your concern and ease of download as well. Though by all means do whatever you like, you are the one in controls with the files and whatever but i think having options is nice.

Jul 11, 2022
Can't really go to Ex now since I've been region lock or might be IP lock. Done anything I could but still get white screen. So best I can do is Hitomi now, which is sad.
Same here, never been on the website and as far as i know it's not region locked on my country but no clue why i get the white screen too

DohDongOh

Jun 22, 2018
I think widening your uploads might be good, DMCA is probably your concern and ease of download as well. Though by all means do whatever you like, you are the one in controls with the files and whatever but i think having options is nice.
To clarify, I do not have a subscription and haven't since January. I was relying on Kemono until it failed in June, and the rest from e-hentai. I'm just letting people know that he has an uncensored, whole-gallery link if they get a subscription.

Jul 11, 2022
To clarify, I do not have a subscription and haven't since January. I was relying on Kemono until it failed in June, and the rest from e-hentai. I'm just letting people know that he has an uncensored, whole-gallery link if they get a subscription.
Oh, might have read that wrong. Still anyone with uncensored or even the files should definitely upload to multiple sites. It generally helps to download more or have a backup just in case one of the sites get taken down

Section

May 20, 2020
Just create an account and login to the e-Hentai.org forums; exhentai should be available to you post-login.
Nope, still can't apparently. Got my forum acc back in '18(?). But mid 2022 I got white screen and can't go back to ex even I do clear cache method. Even switching browser app I'm still locked out, so my best bet is I got region lock or sumn'

amethysteblitz

Jul 4, 2018
So created and everything still on a white page
Right, this might happen for certain browsers/IPs, but I recommend getting the Sad Panda extension for chrome. There should be a github link if you do a google search for it. The page will have directions to install the extension. If you still get a white screen after that, try clearing your browser cookies.

If there's still no luck after that, try giving it a few days. I remember having to wait a bit to get access back then after making a fresh account. Might not now, but who knows

Jul 11, 2022
Right, this might happen for certain browsers/IPs, but I recommend getting the Sad Panda extension for chrome. There should be a github link if you do a google search for it. The page will have directions to install the extension. If you still get a white screen after that, try clearing your browser cookies.

If there's still no luck after that, try giving it a few days. I remember having to wait a bit to get access back then after making a fresh account. Might not now, but who knows
I just downloaded the extension, got the login ui with the panda but when i login nothing happens. Just a small green text box at the bottom of the screen that moves to fast to see

AtGod1711

Jun 11, 2020

Most of the images here already available on exhentai or kp, but only censored versions.

If anyone needs uncensored images before 2023-09, I'll upload them as well. (But you can find them on exhentai)

Also, there are 10 GBs of animation I'll upload at some point