VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Six Serpents [v0.2.4.1] [lvl21karper]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Konano

The drawings are incredible, the best game in its category (harry potter parody). The game has great potential, I can't wait for each new addition.
    The dark universe of the death eaters is really well chosen and we recognize each character well, I would already like to be in the future and see this game in its entirety.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

muschi123

Th art is pretty good, although some character look almost like a different person in certain poses/scenes but my main gripe with the game is the writing and the gameplay. It´s all over the place.
    The introduction that takes place in the hogwarts express is the only part that feels like coherent and I was really looking forward to see how the story evolves, but after that its just some random scenes tagged together.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Ataly

Its a 10/10 art, and promising story, but nothing more right now. Sadly - i'm worried, that this game will not ever be finished because of wrong approach to it's design. It's just too simple right now (not even using sprites to eg change facial expressions) and whoever does coding - (s)he's wasting artists fantastic skills. You cant even save the game, because you'll se an error screen - thats something i havent came across like... ever xD How did they manage to fuck it up?
    Will return in a couple of months, but dont have any hopes here
  4. 3.00 star(s)

HiHoWolvo

A promising start with realistic art and an interesting premise that sets it apart from most HP parody games. Can't recommend it right now due to the stilted first-draft writing, lack of sound & and custom UI, and its buggy nature. (Never before now have I seen a Ren'Py VN crash when you try to save)

The pluses definitely make this game worth keeping an eye on as it could be one of the best VNs in a competitive genre once the story is more developed with the kinks ironed out.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Chupocabra

will waiting for updates
    The drawing is perfect, despite the huge breasts of some characters, it still looks super juicy. I look forward to continuing, when will get a job, will throw donation in a little bit, you can remind me even after a couple of months :)
  6. 5.00 star(s)

theotterman

This is a wonderful start of a Harry Potter parody game. It's fun to play as Voldemort himself. However, the developer has chosen to give it a twist by adding an original character who (probably) will play a big part in the story. There is only 1 choice for now, you can choose in which direction you want to corrupt someone. Hopefully this will also be done for the other characters, since it gives people a lot more freedom.

It's short, but the art is amazing. There are no gameplay elements so far, but hopefully there will be. Because of the art, the rating is four stars for now. If there will be more choices/gameplay elements in the future, then this might be a diamond in the making.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

Gilbertfred

A very solid foundation to a game. It does a decent job of previewing what the coming updates will be like. Unfortunately, there's very little content in this build and no meaningful choices. In this VN you are Voldemort who is approached by a curvaceous witch with information about a ritual, the ritual of six serpents.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

memes memer

alpha review: really takes the harry potter setting and does a good job of making it hot and erotic. the intro with the ritual was kinda meh/cheap but the train with the nudie mag/big boobs dynamic and dialogue are an excellent example of how to make something hot and erotic. if the same approach is taken to actual sex content and further erotic developments, i think the game is gonna be really good

visually it gets the job done. it's good where it matters. gets the important parts to an attractive level.

dialogue is a little on the long winded side but as for the actual substance of what's going on, it's very good (like context, set up, build up, dynamics between characters, and hopefully payoff will be done just as well too)

look forward to future releases. just hope they're a bit bigger, like even to get a good fap to per update. currently it just feels like a good lead in. and i personally really really hope fleur delacour will be on of the cast.