Collection Pinup SixtyNineGaming AI Art Collection [2023-05-20] [SixtyNineGaming]

Jun 25, 2021
00258-450899314-a photo of a beautiful goth milf, (detailed face), dynamic pose, (colorful tat...png

Overview:
SixtyNineGaming is an artist that uses generative AI to create various styles of lewd images featuring many types of women.​

Updated: 2023-05-20
Artist: SixtyNineGaming
Censorship: No
Resolution: -varies-
Content: 496 Images

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

Download:
2023-04-30: - - - - -
2023-05-20: - - -
- -

AI gen B (54).png AI gen B (68).png AI gen B (74).png AI gen B (82).png AI gen B (146).png AI gen B (159).png AI gen A  (189).png AI gen A  (185).png AI gen A  (183).png 00258-450899314-a photo of a beautiful goth milf, (detailed face), dynamic pose, (colorful tat...png AI gen A  (178).png AI gen A  (173).png AI gen A  (169).png AI gen A  (148).png AI gen A  (143).png AI gen A  (125).png AI gen A  (78).png AI gen A  (62).png AI gen A  (45).png AI gen A  (22).png AI gen A  (19).png AI gen A  (1).png AI gen A  (9).png

Last edited:
Jun 25, 2021
Comment the kinds of girls you want to see and I'll try to generate and upload them in the future.

Also, if you want to generate your own, the images contain all the seed and prompt information. I used the for most of these. You can find more info about the generation process in the developer notes.

Last edited:
Reactions: f9account
Jan 23, 2022
Comment the kinds of girls you want to see and I'll try to generate and upload them in the future.

Also, if you want to generate your own, the images contain all the seed and prompt information. I used the clarity model for most of these.
What AI generator you use? MidJourney?

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020

Also, if you want to generate your own, the images contain all the seed and prompt information. I used the clarity model for most of these.
Nice work! Like what you've done.

When you say "the clarity model", what are you specifically referring to?

Jun 25, 2021
Nice work! Like what you've done.

When you say "the clarity model", what are you specifically referring to?
Its a variant of the stable diffusion model. You can download a variety of image generation models modified to generate specific kinds of images from a site called civitai and run them on your computer without any restrictions.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Its a variant of the stable diffusion model. You can download a variety of image generation models modified to generate specific kinds of images from a site called civitai and run them on your computer without any restrictions.
Can you load up any of these programs with specific images so as to deliberately create a specific art style?

Jun 25, 2021
I wanted to try making painterly style with the second batch. Was playing Resident Evil 4 remake, so I focused on video game women this time. They came out way better than I expected.

Would love some suggestions for what to create for the next batch.

Reactions: NamYuri

baichi23

Dec 4, 2018
How do I look up the prompt and seed information from a pic? Do I need automatic1111 to see that information. I'm using InvokeAI just FYI.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
I wanted to try making painterly style with the second batch. Was playing Resident Evil 4 remake, so I focused on video game women this time. They came out way better than I expected.

Would love some suggestions for what to create for the next batch.
Get some tentacles and lesbians going!