FuckersGulch

Jul 16, 2017
Dev note for 1.2.4, "Can now skip shower scene by leaving at the first time." Hoping the point at which you leave gives plausible deniability.

Zulfiqar

Sep 16, 2019
1. futa makes it different.

2. the futa was a surprise too. since she uses magic to transform from female to futa at the scene. so you had no way of knowing ahead of time.

3. they are not just having sex, they are also having overt NTR dialog
paraphrasing it is roughly:
> MC penis small
> I like MC penis
> Let me show you real penis.
> *Futa grows massive cock and balls*
> *game specifically says YOU are shocked and impressed at the sheer size* (emasculation)
> Futa fucks her brains out
> Futa "see, MC cock can't compare"
> What? you are still not convinced. fine I will find a way to make you admit MC cock is unworthy.

This is the most blatant over the top stealing / emasculating / jealously dialog I have seen in a while.
f95 users are hilarious, they choose to play games where you can CHOOSE to have a .25 x .25 inch dick that pretty much every girl in the game laughs at and... are surprised about ntr/humiliation? Especially as you get no indication in the scene that Mitsuki actually likes Avarice's cock more than yours and instead she's just a submissive slut basically.

I will admit the scene's dialogue is bad but only because Avarice's comments are clearly not accounting for the MC's dick size, if you have a massive cock or a .25 x .25 inch one it doesn't matter, she still says the same you're "above average" for your race which yes needs to be changed. The scene just needs to be expanded on and I even agree it should have a dominant option because the game literally lets you have a footlong so it should cater to that too.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
f95 users are hilarious, they choose to play games where you can CHOOSE to have a .25 x .25 inch dick that pretty much every girl in the game laughs at and... are surprised about ntr/humiliation? Especially as you get no indication in the scene that Mitsuki actually likes Avarice's cock more than yours and instead she's just a submissive slut basically.
She calls you a dicklet and mocks you even if you go with the max size. On the basis of comparing to minotaurs.
Also, stop trying to force everyone into your fetish or kinkshame them for not having it.

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
So uh, I played the inital version and thought it was pretty good...

Why exactly did the update add a textbook NTR scene while also saying he doesn't like NTR? Literally what do you get out of the shower scene other than NTR vibes? The focus isn't on voyeurism, it's not based on reacting to sizes or anything, and on top of all that he uses the nice mommy character to get fucked? Like...why? Why does Avarice even grow a dick? People aren't playing this game for the futa on female scenes.

Honestly I like Avarice as a character but this scene just makes no sense to me. It seems to serve just about zero purpose other than the dev wanting to put it in the game. The way to avoid it isn't very great either because you know they still have sex and she still mocks you for being a "dicklet" and a "small dick loser" even at max size. Like... I made this bitch cum and she was being tsundere about it, why is she acting like it's small?

Last edited:

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
I came here looking for secrets and pregnancy dates. What I got was the former mentioned things as well as full-grown adults arguing over a fictional goddess growing a dick and fucking a fictional woman. God, I love how pathetically entertaining the internet is.
People discussing things they dislike? Yeah so pathetic every rational person only ever talks about things they like. 5Head-Emote.png

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 23 Votes