billiglob

Aug 9, 2019
This game has quite a lot of potential, and it's clear that a lot of love was poured into it. Haven't played any of the previous versions, and typically don't since I feel most suggestions made are things pointed out by others. Doubly so when a community and discord link are given at the opening.

Still, it was asked and it was made clear that constructive feedback was to be given. So here we go:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope some of that helps, and here's some things that might help ya out as a dev:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you for taking the time to read, and I hope this is what you were hoping for when asked for feedback. ^.^

bestfriends

Nov 21, 2016
very ambitious game but holy fuck this will take ages to finish seeing how slow the updates have been so far

Jun 28, 2020
Possible bug I noticed from the start: Selected circumcised, but the picture in game is uncircumcised?

I hate the lack of rollback, but unique game with a lot of promise. However, I encountered two gamebreaking bugs.

One is when your "wife" talks to you after the first time in the house, it will cause an infinite loop of battles with them. Also no idea why but the scene with the older chick triggers in the bar for some reason and the save states get messed up if you try to load them after that.

Mar 16, 2019
is there a way to change to the metric system? I wanted to play and go with the "lets use my real numbers here" but its basically impossible since I always between inches lmao, Im supposed to be between 6'6'' and 6'5'' in height but the fact that the number is not specific like everything else in my entire life really fucks with my brain lol

Alezero60

Jun 14, 2020
One question, does anyone know how to move forward in the part of choosing what type of girl you like?

cutelilmaido

Apr 20, 2023
the glitch where one of the girls appears for a second on your screen when in bed scared the shit out of me. Not sure if it's just another bug or if it's some kind of joke by the dev

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
One of the chars is some bitchy blonde sex obsessed bimbo. There's a shower scene where she grows a big cock and fucks some chick. This scene is significantly higher effort than any scene involving our guy with multiple unique art pictures and both more and higher effort writing, despite this character being completely out of our control.
Its a game about taking your stats to see how people react to them and he added like 10 new stats which do nothing, then the only new scene outside of the sex system completely ignores every stat. Its completely removed from the core concept of the game but clearly had the most time put into it outside of the awful glitchy combat system.
The option to be futa is also exclusive to this npc currently, so if the girls ARE into girls, as this chick is, she beats you regardless of dick size because she has an hourglass figure and tits AND a big dick.
Oh actually its mitsuki not average chick who's into it. Same dif though. Also even if you have the biggest dick possible and highest cum quanity, the futa will be explicitly referred to as considerably bigger than you and cum more and your character can jack off watching and cum less doing that too.
Its just a very confusing choice to put so much effort into or even have a scene that completely ignores the whole point of the game. If she only mocked your dick size if you were actually small it'd make more sense, but she doesn't seem to care. She's just racist to humans and bigger than you and that's that. Like if she mocked small dicks and you balanced her out with characters who mock big ones or something it'd probably piss people off less.
I don't really see the big deal of it being 'NTR', since the chick she fucks is explicitly a massive whore who casually sleeps around (all the girls are and so are you, you're not being NTR'd anymore than you NTR her the moment you sleep with anyone else), but it feels strangely mean spiritied and agains the spirit of the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: oroboros941

Benazu72

Jan 21, 2020
Either this game doesnt have a lot of content or I really need a guide cus i just cant figure out what to do to get more scenes. After you fuck everyone in house then explore, get a wife, win sex battles etc what else is there?
Also one of the tags for this game is futa/trans but haven't encountered anything like that anywhere

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes