Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
Either this game doesnt have a lot of content or I really need a guide cus i just cant figure out what to do to get more scenes. After you fuck everyone in house then explore, get a wife, win sex battles etc what else is there?
Also one of the tags for this game is futa/trans but haven't encountered anything like that anywhere
fuck misaka and avarice then go to the female showers to get the futa/ntr scene

slowman

Jan 18, 2019
I like this game but if every time they update it and it breaks my save im not gonna bother playing it anymore.

Nepurin

Jan 14, 2019
Okay, this game is great, I love the fact that you can recreate your accurate dong.

I really hope for more content in the future, maybe some kind of story if you feel spicy (I like the mystery around Nat and I hope for more)

Overall, great game, also, it made me realise that if I do the measurement the way game wants me to, my dick is not that small actually.

And please, in spare time, add the support for actual proper measurements, in metric <3

tuuri

Oct 8, 2017
Ok I played for a bit.
This update adds some interesting stuff but I think its still very lacking.
Most importantly its still super unclear how to make any progress in this game I don't even know if I have done everything this has to offer or just a quarter of it.
The combat system is a cool idea but its wayyyyyyyyyy too complicated.
Having the option to lick, bite, punch and scream at every body part is cool and all but all it boils down to is different text and random damage between 8-16.
Having to get some girls to nut 3 times also takes way too long for something that's just a basic mob encounter.
Having to scroll to to see all the options is very annoying. I dont know if the dom/sub bar on the side does anything at all.
I just solved every encounter by grappling and then spamming anything mouth>pussy until I figured out that you can just whip out your cock and press "give up" and then they will automatically fuck themselves to death 9/10 times.
The random generation of girls and wife idea is pretty cool even though the latter is pretty buggy and clearly not finished yet.
The girl creation at the start is cool but it doesn't go anywhere yet? Or I just didn't find it?
I also encountered some minor bugs in the players bedroom where a girl just randomly shows up if you spam look in different directions (maybe that's on purpose? hard to tell cause they just react normally) and while spamming "wait a day" until the girls ovulate I got stuck in a "you are too tired and collapsed" loop a few times where the game didn't let me get out of bed even after sleeping many times.
Also the bar just doesn't work you cant buy anything.

Like I want to say that there's very little content in this game but at the same time I don't know if I just missed the majority of it cause the game doesn't give you any hints as to how you reach events.

In conclusion nat is still very cute 8/10

Can't get past creating the girl after penis size
You gotta chose an option for all the dick settings for the "next" button to show up

UnluckySoup

Jun 16, 2022
What do i do with the flashlight? I might've connected the dots between having a flashlight & being able to go in bed and being able to look left and right as a fnaf type thing. If so, I'm not a big fan, since I'm a major wuss & don't really like things to vaguely horror. (i took a look through the files and saw an image called 'peekaboo' which is a load of creepy figures in a closet, which only strengthens this fear of mine)

Reactions: Majikwizard

Zergax

Aug 29, 2018
What do i do with the flashlight? I might've connected the dots between having a flashlight & being able to go in bed and being able to look left and right as a fnaf type thing. If so, I'm not a big fan, since I'm a major wuss & don't really like things to vaguely horror. (i took a look through the files and saw an image called 'peekaboo' which is a load of creepy figures in a closet, which only strengthens this fear of mine)
To ease your suffering a bit afaik that image can be found be exploring the main room. Trust me youll figure it out when you get there.

No idea what the flashlight does though. Maybe it helps unlock that same event.

dual1020

Dec 2, 2017
Is there anything in the plant garden? Been going back and forth but the percentage goes up very slowly.

satoshiwane

Nov 3, 2022
why butttons "main" and "stats" are disabled?
why I couldnt buy smthng in the bar?

whats happening with UI?

1693117656644.png

I got so many questionts to the game... Thats so bad piece of code or am I stupid eblan?

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes