Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
" A game where you compare your weiner to fictional girls. " So where are them dickgirls?
Jokes aside, I'll try this since it looks nice.

bruh669

Aug 13, 2020
There's almost Nothing in this game. what's the goal of this project? is it going to have story element? plot? new characters? or just girls actin up to MC dick size since CHATGPT can do that too in depth
i fully appreciate the mechanic of how you can fully customize your penis since almost no game have this feature. i'd also appreciate of how only 30% customization elements actually function and other 70% is just there

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Zoey Quartz

hartewun

Jul 26, 2019
There's almost Nothing in this game. what's the goal of this project? is it going to have story element? plot? new characters? or just girls actin up to MC dick size since CHATGPT can do that too in depth
i fully appreciate the mechanic of how you can fully customize your penis since almost no name have this feature. i'd also appreciate of how only 30% customization elements actually function and other 70% is just there
i like the game's art style. it's just a VN basically so don't read too much into it. i think it's a big WIP and the creator has expanded the original concept for the game which is why it feels incomplete.

KBlack

Jul 4, 2018
i fully appreciate the mechanic of how you can fully customize your penis since almost no name have this feature. i'd also appreciate of how only 30% customization elements actually function and other 70% is just there
It looks like the developer is trying to make something unique, and I think they have succeeded. I think I hopped on this during either the last update or the one before, and the content added has been pretty good. New mechanics, with exploration actually leading places. There are pages of writing for each dick size. Each girl has like 6-8 different dialogues for the different size dicks and there are 5 main characters with their own scripts.

The dev is consistently providing good, consistent content.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
that will likely remove the game from official platforms because nintendo lawyers.
Whaaat? That totally original character Nidma has nothing to do with Nintendo. She definitely doesn't resemble some green and black short thing with a stone helmet. Nidma wears no helmet and is black and green, see?

But I supposed "someone" could release a "mod" adding a character that would make Nintendo very upset, but has nothing to do with the dev, right? ...Right?

hartewun

Jul 26, 2019
My general rule is unless I see regular updates that are more or less on schedule is to assume a game is dead or a grift. Just keep it in your watched folder and wait until the OP changes the thread title with a new version number, otherwise ignore it.
the creator is very active doing other things (3d anims, not my cuppa tea but it must pay the bills). so they likely just abandoned this like their other past projects.

hartewun

Jul 26, 2019
Maybe just let her cook, lot of stuff in the oven and this isn't always at the top of the list. Plus, pretty sure everyone asking the same questions over and over again starts to get a little annoying after awhile
good problem to have tho, means your content is good

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes