VN - Ren'Py - Size Me Up [v1.3.5] [Klein Voimond]

1. 5.00 star(s)

poplol22

The game has lots of potential but for now, there isn't a whole lot of content. But for a first release, the game does a good job of introducing a fetish that is unique and I would hope to see more of it.
    There doesn't seem to be much of a story yet in which I think that is intentional by the dev, which is fine considering that it's a simulator-type game.
    If the art style and the fetish interest you, I would recommend giving it a try since the game is short.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

mrttao

v1.2.1
    added futa and NTR.
    I mean, you are apparently in some mansion full of sluts who would fuck anything and have lost count of their bodycount.
    But the scene is phrased clearly as an over the top NTR scene rather than a sharing scene.

you encounter it in the shower where natsuki (milf) and avarice are showering together and you can peep.
    You can skip watching the scene. but no way to avoid it happening

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    This is the most blatant over the top stealing / emasculating / jealously dialog I have seen in a while.
    Which is rather out of place.

v1.1.0

So far it is a sex simulator. there are about 10 rooms, but most are empty and do nothing.
    one room has 2 human girls
    one room has 3 shortstack girls
    one room lets you do some customization on the girls
    one room lets you skip time (only relevant for pregnancy)
    the other rooms are empty

you customize the MC a lot... particularly his penis.

Click on a girl, get a customized comment based on your chosen dick size, then sex begins.
    The sex is pretty hot and well animated. the animation varies based on the dick size chosen in the customization.
    sadly it skips the cumshot straight to the aftermath.

apparently there is pregnancy but it is somewhat convoluted to get and the UI is painful to use to skip enough time for this to be relevant.

this is all there is at the moment. so it is somewhat of a tech demo rather than a game. I'd call it version 0.0.1.1 not version 1.1.0
    I am interested to see more.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

JacksonRichards

Neat Concept, art works pretty well, took 1 star off because only 2 girls are normal. There are like 3 goblins, but that's 2 too many, I hope the author does not go down that route. Other than that there is some animation already present and some pretty funny dialogue.