Elli Wölfin

Dec 8, 2019
I adore the idea of this and found it very fun. Size and measurements are such a thing for me, so this is basically perfect. Plus, you have an actual understanding on what measurements mean, which means that I can put in my actual size and get legit reactions to largeness of it :D. Very much looking forward to more (even if I'll have to remember to look for it since it's tagged "male protagonist", which I avoid like the plague)

Plus, though I'm sure it wasn't intentional, I am very happy that there's no explicit gendering of the protagonist, which helps me a lot since I'm trans. Closest thing was "stud" but that's such a thing in lesbian and butch culture that I don't even register it as related to men. So, yay on that part :)

s204095

Aug 11, 2021
HI Guys, I made a small Patch File.
I added convenience to the [Time] and [Place]
I attached a Screenshot. Take a look

test.png

File location

1. Rooms RPY
SizeMeUp-1.0-pc\game\code for innerworkings

2. script RPY
SizeMeUp-1.0-pc\game

download and paste

(maybe it'll be added in the future, but only those who need it now downlad it)

sorry, guys my english is not good

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Size Me Up [v1.1.0] Unofficial Android Port

There is no textbox in my ports, so enjoy the game. My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 73mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

Yo! Can you buy me a coffee for support me? Tnxx.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
HEY DEVELOPER...

1.0.0 is never an initial release. 1.0.0 is a FINAL release after both alpha and beta.
I am sure you mean 0.1.
To the same effect, 1.1.0 is not 1.1.0 but 0.1.1 or 0.2 (since 0.1.1 is a bugfix of 0.1).

Check out for correct versioning of projects!!!

NikoIkleos

May 15, 2020
The funny thing is that if you set everything to 0, the game will break a bit. Great project btw. Added to watch list ;) (y)

Reactions: ponk01

RamenShark

Apr 19, 2020
-Has MILF character with different reactions on size. (well all of them)
Oh yeah, time to get complimented and roasted plentifully.

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes