Oct 29, 2018
The Girls have a danger day, put sperm inside of them before and during for best chances of success, they will tell you it is their danger day either by telling you to put a condom on or to cum inside before sex.

Reactions: Mpreg Greg

kidoman

Aug 23, 2019
Hey, found a bug. When I re-talked to Mitsuki got an error, jumped into the code and found the problem: in the Mitsuki file in game/girls code, you accidentally put "povename" instead of "povname" on line 285. Other than that, been enjoying so far! Keep up the good work :)

Edit: Come to think of it, I don't know if the dev actually checks in here. Well, for anybody else who wants to play, it's easy to fix yourself. I used Notepad++ to open the file.

lil boom toob

Sep 12, 2017
For the love of god, please respect the text speed slider! Please!

If I set instant text, I really, really want instant text.

Reactions: Gabaw

Meh21

Jun 10, 2017
Not sure if Dev looks this site, but it has great potential. It's a fun little idea that can be easily expanded because of how specific the content is. I really hope it's continued.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
I'm not really convinced is it really interesting or is a game that ends in barely 2min?
no extra customisation for the testicle size and semen ammount goes up to only 10ml.. Also, no repeatable sex scene, if it only lasts 2 mins per round, so not interesting. Definitely a solid base, but have the dev knock the version down to like 0.7.5 to make it more believable.

zarzu661

Jun 29, 2022
This was pretty interesting, I'm hoping for more stuff, but wish they didn't skip out on the cumshot.

GroundHogPog

Mar 15, 2017
Where Pregnancy?
Greg Was Promised Pregnancy

Do not dissapoint Greg like this, Greg had a very bad month and he is on the verge of imgregnating someone for real this time.
Ruined my stealth fap with a hearty laugh Greg. The Mrs woke up and saw my erection. Been faking erectile dysfunction for years to avoid more kids.

Hope your happy Greg.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Where Pregnancy?
Greg Was Promised Pregnancy

Do not dissapoint Greg like this, Greg had a very bad month and he is on the verge of imgregnating someone for real this time.
they turn into mellon bellies pretty fast, just yank up the virility and the amount of jizz and youre good to go. though i dont know if it has to reach the end or not, as microdick doesnt even reach halfway in for a decent deposit. also the two gnomes/goblines/whatever dont get preggers it seems, they note theyre not compatible with human sperm.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 23 Votes