dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
sizes are meh ish, 9in will always break the girls.
8 is somehow not hated even though they all complain
7 is hated and they will complain
6 is hated and the will complain
5 is okayish and the milf will complain
4 is mocked by american girl but others compliment and milf will love it
3 is mocked in a lighthearted way
2 is mocked but is big by silphy
1 is mocked by everyone but silphy
0 breaks the game, best size.
thickness is 100% irrelevant and sylphy will complain about your size if you are over 2 but will nag until 5in then fully complain past that.
grower seems to have more development as shower often have no face or even dick to load, good concept but it's rough at the moment.
the red ERROR you see when going to a girl means she was impregnated, it seems all 5 of them can but the two league of legends characters have low fertility so it's more of a gamble but here's a pic with a impreg silphy:
1666437727969.png

Last edited:

mmd123

May 9, 2020
not sure if this has been reported or yet not, but when you bone the two blue girls at the bar, if you get them pregnant, mitsuki reports that you got HER
pregnant, even if you didn't mess with her. just figured I'd make the report in case the developer happens to see this here.

EDIT: actually, I'm assuming those two were the ones that got knocked up, I was only playing with the 3 girls at the bar, but after thinking about it, I cannot tell you which of the two of them were knocked up yet, just that I did not mess with mitsuki at all yet in game, and she was who reported being pregnant, twice.

EDIT 2: okay what the heck....now EVERYONE is giving birth, AGAIN, I have only messed with the 3 in the bar XD how the heck is everyone else getting knocked up lmao

Last edited:

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
depends on who you like in there. the american slut said meh, but the asian milf was very happy. the other 3 were terrified.
Im pretty happy with the results overall but mine doesn't seem to be Mitsuki's (my favorite) preferred size, which kinda sucks.

loghos

Jun 16, 2018
its just me or no matter the link i use the rar say 1.1.0 but then is just 1.0 and there is no pregnancy or more girls?

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
its just me or no matter the link i use the rar say 1.1.0 but then is just 1.0 and there is no pregnancy or more girls?
the versions are correct, you have to wait a few days for the girls to get pregnant after doing it without condom granted your fertility is high.
So anyone happy or depressed after playing this game?
needs more content and a few bugfixes.

Reactions: loghos

Dude69666

Jul 21, 2020
Are you supposed to give your erect or flaccid size? I chose my size and that I'm a grower and they tell me I'm too big, I'm really quite normal, I feel like maybe the game made my dick grow from my already erect size I gave it because it was supposed to be the flaccid one.

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Are you supposed to give your erect or flaccid size? I chose my size and that I'm a grower and they tell me I'm too big, I'm really quite normal, I feel like maybe the game made my dick grow from my already erect size I gave it because it was supposed to be the flaccid one.
Grower/shower only has an effect on the introduction scene with the girls. They have a short dialogue for growers as they grow. Showers just get straight to business. All of the girls have different size ranges which from what I can tell uses a combination of length/girth to produce a number. They react based on the range the number falls in.

TRickJames

Jul 26, 2019
You give your erect length and girth, right now the girls in the game mostly prefer smaller penises

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes