Daz Skin coloring help

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
I am still new to using Daz and I can't seem to figure out how to fix this problem. I have tried everything I can think of and nothing seems to work. I am trying to get the shell color to match the characters skin tone. No matter what I do, this is the closest I can get it. It makes it seem like he got it from another persons body and attached it to himself. Can someone please tell me how I can fix this problem?

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
If I take the shell off it just looks like a smooth dildo attached to the body. I don't want that

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
This is a super common issue. Try going back a few pages and looking, the same question is asked and answered over and over. Mostly the thread titles are "dicktator g8m issue" or "geoshell issue" or similar.

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
I tried looking but couldn't really find many. I found 1 and asked them if they could send me the link to download the template I would need to fix my problem

Saint_RNG

Apr 2, 2018
Maybe try increasing the Translucency Weight of the Dicktator Genitalia Shaft surface (of the shell) ?

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
It's not a problem of "template", it's about exactly following the detailed steps to set up the genital's surface textures.

(it's possible I am misunderstanding your problem, but on the surface (lol pun intended) it looks just the same.)