2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JeFawk

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2023
SkyRanch.Life cover.jpg

Overview:
SkyRanch.Life is a 2D Hand-Drawn Free RPG Dating Sim Visual Novel with a Vampire anti-hero male protagonist.
SkyRanch.Life combines Dating, Visual Novel, and RPG gameplay in a Sci-Fi setting to tell the character's story influenced by player's choices.
Date Elves, Monsters, Furries, Yourself, and who knows what else
Explore and fight ⚔ your way through dungeons to save or plunder whoever or whatever the fuck is after the last boss.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-04-22
Release Date: 2024-04-22
Developer: JeFawk's Spaghettorium - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.1
Language: English
Development Thread: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -
Mac
(Apple Silicon): - - -
Mac
(Intel): - - -
Linux: - - -

screenshot-01.jpg screenshot-02.jpg screenshot-03.jpg screenshot-04.jpg screenshot-05.jpg screenshot-06.jpg screenshot-07.jpg screenshot-08.jpg screenshot-09.jpg screenshot-10.jpg screenshot-11.jpg screenshot-12.jpg screenshot-13.jpg screenshot-14.jpg screenshot-15.jpg screenshot-16.jpg screenshot-17.jpg screenshot-19.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
JeFawk Congratulations on your first release! Good luck!
This thread must have went under or something, sry for that. I fixed the Links now ;) RPGM is right?

You can get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:

Last edited:

JeFawk

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2023
JeFawk Congratulations on your first release! Good luck!
This thread must have went under or something, sry for that. I fixed the Links now ;) RPGM is right?
YAAASHHH!!! Thank you very much!!!

The tag it has RPGM, is that from RPG Maker? (the game is RPG, but we made our own from scratch using an HTML5 game engine, hence those 2 Windows links previously due to 2 different wrappers)

Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
YAAASHHH!!! Thank you very much!!!

The tag it has RPGM, is that from RPG Maker? (the game is RPG, but we made our own from scratch using an HTML5 game engine, hence those 2 Windows links previously due to 2 different wrappers)
Yeah, I just looked at the folder saw a www folder and assumed RPG Maker xD Changed it to others now.

PhantomRem

May 18, 2023
This game is surprisingly good, the story is interesting and I love the main character's attitude, he actually acts like a badass vampire, only thing I don't really like is his looks, but its a small issue that the pros outweigh the cons, I have this on my watchlist and looking forward to more updates!

JeFawk

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2023
This game is surprisingly good, the story is interesting and I love the main character's attitude, he actually acts like a badass vampire, only thing I don't really like is his looks, but its a small issue that the pros outweigh the cons, I have this on my watchlist and looking forward to more updates!
Thank you for the kind words :love: it helped the artist is a writer as well. If it was by me (JeFawk) the story would have been way more uhm.... direct and rude.

What exactly would you prefer for the main character's looks if you don't mind? We have some customizations in mind for the future (mostly hair & clothes related)

This is what a fan was thinking of .... just saying:

vleed-emo-rainbow-1.jpg

PhantomRem

May 18, 2023
Thank you for the kind words :love: it helped the artist is a writer as well. If it was by me (JeFawk) the story would have been way more uhm.... direct and rude.

What exactly would you prefer for the main character's looks if you don't mind? We have some customizations in mind for the future (mostly hair & clothes related)

This is what a fan was thinking of .... just saying:

View attachment 2883917
My personal preference for whenever I play these games is I like playing as good looking characters, they don't have to be young, The mc for your game looks like an old man and that turns away a lot of players, obviously he is a vampire and is old from what I'm assuming(I haven't finished the current update yet) so its not that big of a deal, but I'm so used to handsome characters it just throws me off, if you are looking to implement new hairstyles and clothes in future updates id recommend a couple options for like short hairstyles, medium, updo etc, whatever you and whoever else working on the game are able to do, and for the outfits I recommend more dark and gothic style looks since I do believe vampires rock the goth look pretty well.

JeFawk

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2023
My personal preference for whenever I play these games is I like playing as good looking characters, they don't have to be young, The mc for your game looks like an old man and that turns away a lot of players, obviously he is a vampire and is old from what I'm assuming(I haven't finished the current update yet) so its not that big of a deal, but I'm so used to handsome characters it just throws me off, if you are looking to implement new hairstyles and clothes in future updates id recommend a couple options for like short hairstyles, medium, updo etc, whatever you and whoever else working on the game are able to do, and for the outfits I recommend more dark and gothic style looks since I do believe vampires rock the goth look pretty well.
Thank you very much for the feedback, I'll write it in my doc and consider it for future updates, in any way that we can ^^

JeFawk

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2023
SkyRanch.Life_v._0.1.jpg
SkyRanch.Life has been updated to v. 0.1.2

This updated fixes a bunch of bugs, some bigger, others smaller.
We try to have stable releases before moving on to adding more content, otherwise it will collapse like a poorly made tower :HideThePain:

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote