Seeking Skyrim-Like or Skyrim Mod Presets?

ham1018

Sep 9, 2019
Hi there everyone,

I recently got a new computer and.... the Skyrim bug hit me. However the thing seriously holding me back is downloading all the damn mods again to make things look nice and have things running around "literally" fucking each other.

This is perhaps one of the more lazy things I have ever asked of complete strangers, but I was hoping someone would have some suggestion for a "mod pack" of adult mods or a "version" of Skyrim that already has adult mods on it? The whole process I have been through a few times but literally not once has it gone smoothly. EVery time there are for sure significant issues and whatnot...

If this isn't a possibility, let me know if there is somewhere you can direct me to the "best" current adult mods for Skyrim ORRRRR Payed for Games that have similar... monster encounters.

Thank you guys for your time, I know it was shitty of me to ask but I tried to look to see if anyone else has tried to ask as desperately as I am and it was a negative.... so here's to possibly the first post that's demanding something that is possibly unreasonable from me! Take care and stay healthy!

Reactions: jellopong

Sunite

Nov 27, 2016
Try looking up Wabbajack. Its a tool for installing premade mod lists. Just don't call them 'mod packs' in the community, that's a big taboo.

ham1018

Sep 9, 2019
Hey there thank you very much for the help both in the suggestions and terminolog.

do I need to sign in to the wabbajack sight to see more collections or can i Find those elsewhere?
really appreciate you taking thr time to respond

NCR

Mar 11, 2018
I don't know if you downloaded these ones yet but try Sexlab solutions and Sexlab eager npcs, both add really cool and immersive ways to sex up any npc and have them tie into quests.

ham1018

Sep 9, 2019
Hi guys sorry I didnt see this until now. Thank you VERY much for your suggestions. Are there any quest-based mods that have been completed finally or have playable states as well? I'm thinking of an old mod from Skyrim called Sanguine's Debauchery which was pretty high quality I just figure by now there is some better stuff as well. I am definitely checking out ALL of your suggestions though thank you so much

ConejoSSJ

Nov 4, 2019
Hello, there is something that I do not understand that you have to do to have those mods and the game, but I would like to know if you first have to download the original game that would be (The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim) if I have to download the game That is fine , and later ??? What to do next since I went to see mods and it's a mess to put them on and I don't understand anything, I download the mods and then what I do, I literally don't know what to do when I have the game and without installing the mod I want to try the wolf and dog mod, which are the ones I like the most, but I can't find any mod, I would like you to help me know what I have to do first, download the game and then the mod, but it's like any game in which you download the mod and then put it on to play? I need help pliss Kirito2.jpg

K_Nakamura

Jun 29, 2020
There's customizable Skyrim sex megamod called Skysex 2 but IDK if there's an english version. It consists of 150-250 plugins and mods and even has its own updater.

Dec 31, 2017
There's customizable Skyrim sex megamod called Skysex 2 but IDK if there's an english version. It consists of 150-250 plugins and mods and even has its own updater.
‎Unfortunately ‎don't have a english version, only Russian version, anyway i'm recommend do your own Skysex, it's better because you can installing anymod, i'm tried Skysex 2 and only russians it's not very good

Tarock

Feb 21, 2018
Hello, there is something that I do not understand that you have to do to have those mods and the game, but I would like to know if you first have to download the original game that would be (The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim) if I have to download the game That is fine , and later ??? What to do next since I went to see mods and it's a mess to put them on and I don't understand anything, I download the mods and then what I do, I literally don't know what to do when I have the game and without installing the mod I want to try the wolf and dog mod, which are the ones I like the most, but I can't find any mod, I would like you to help me know what I have to do first, download the game and then the mod, but it's like any game in which you download the mod and then put it on to play? I need help pliss View attachment 1008939
If you'r familiar with english wath instal Videos from Gopher,Dirty Weasel or Gamer Poets on YouTube

Jul 1, 2021
Hi there everyone,

I recently got a new computer and.... the Skyrim bug hit me. However the thing seriously holding me back is downloading all the damn mods again to make things look nice and have things running around "literally" fucking each other.

This is perhaps one of the more lazy things I have ever asked of complete strangers, but I was hoping someone would have some suggestion for a "mod pack" of adult mods or a "version" of Skyrim that already has adult mods on it? The whole process I have been through a few times but literally not once has it gone smoothly. EVery time there are for sure significant issues and whatnot...

If this isn't a possibility, let me know if there is somewhere you can direct me to the "best" current adult mods for Skyrim ORRRRR Payed for Games that have similar... monster encounters.

Thank you guys for your time, I know it was shitty of me to ask but I tried to look to see if anyone else has tried to ask as desperately as I am and it was a negative.... so here's to possibly the first post that's demanding something that is possibly unreasonable from me! Take care and stay healthy!
Lovers Lab for adult mods. The use of a mod manager/organizer is a must, along with FNIS, TESVedit, and the like.

renan.bd

Apr 24, 2021
I made the registration but I don't know where to download it on the site could you clarify me about it please