Unity Slave Bar: Futanari Birthday [2022-12-05] [Nymphokyun]

Malik177

Jul 23, 2022
How do i input these "slavebar" codes? the instructions given by the game are kinda confusing
this is only the demo so i don't think the codes are even in this version. Hopefully someone can buy the full game and request an upload of it

Argemon

Jul 14, 2018
this is only the demo so i don't think the codes are even in this version.
The thread has been updated with the full version for some time now (it's still not a whole lot of content, though). If I understand correctly, the codes are for the separate game called SlaveBar of the same developer and not for this mini-app.

Malik177

Jul 23, 2022
The thread has been updated with the full version for some time now (it's still not a whole lot of content, though). If I understand correctly, the codes are for the separate game called SlaveBar of the same developer and not for this mini-app.
Oh so does that means I'll be able to find out the different codes playing this for the slavebar game

Reactions: Argemon

LegmaMonissimo

Mar 11, 2023
just use bepinex
how'd you get this working? i can't get the unityexplorer plugin to load..

*For anyone else still looking for uncensor options, just go on nymphokun.net, the page for this game has the hack at the bottom
PC : in “SB_NishyBirthday_Data” folder create a file named “noCens.dat”

Last edited:
Reactions: usernaamme

Nishee

Oct 13, 2020
how'd you get this working? i can't get the unityexplorer plugin to load..

*For anyone else still looking for uncensor options, just go on nymphokun.net, the page for this game has the hack at the bottom
PC : in “SB_NishyBirthday_Data” folder create a file named “noCens.dat”
... I'm assuming the naming is supposed to change the file type, but, it's not doing anything for me, censor still active.

Edit: Found a work-around, just copied one of the files already there, and renamed it. :)

Last edited:

:3

Sep 21, 2017
Huge necro, but here's a RAR with the full game for Android

Reactions: Heavy3