Others - Completed - Slave Doll [Final] [WAWA]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Helldien

Slave Doll [Final]

It is a simple and easy game, it does not have great difficulty or remarkable mechanics, it is about advancing in skills to complete the game. It also has several languages, which is always appreciated.

In less than half an hour you can pass, so they do not have much content, plus it is not especially fun, as it tends to become repetitive.

The hentai section is quite good, it has animations, the images are nice and uncensored, although it does not have a lot of variety and quantity of images.

I give this game a 5.9 out of 10.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

dakjunk

Short and simple game, but the animation is smooth and the model is super cute. You eventually unlock four main sex modes, each with four slightly different animations, plus a pair of one-off sex modes. If it takes you longer than an hour to get through all the upgrades, then you're probably having too much "fun."
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Secretly_Mr_K

[Version: Final]
    Final Score: 2,75/5

1. Story: No story whatsoever. You bought a slave, that's it. (1/5)
    2. Originality: I cannot say that this is original. There are lots of slave trainer games out there, and some much better than this. (2/5)
    3. Sound: Only sex noises. (2/5)
    4. Playability: What can I put here. You just have to grind to take teaching points, and in 15m you end the game. (2/5)
    5. Performance: No problems at all (5/5)
    6. Bugs: No problems at all. (5/5)
    7. +18: There are 6 animations, with some sort of variations between them. Not much else. (3/5)
    8. Amount of content: You just unlock 6 scenes. That is it. (2/5)
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Galahad28

A good try for a simple Slave and Train game.
    I like the idea to have a slave for all the time that I want but... the sex scene are poor - i don't understand the choice of miss.. anal sex -

The art is good and the animation have a good quality with some bug but what made my review rating lower is this warning: because when I load the game, i received an advice which was written "irreversible error"...

Could someone explain me? Have you got same problem too?
  5. 1.00 star(s)

ehpot

Version Completed

This is a quick game (take 30 min and less to finish this game). To summarize, you bought a slave and having fun with. No much choice soI would exclude simulation tag. This game is not totally english especially in dialog. Just art are decent and the gameplay non existent. Don't quite understand why implementing saving/loading as there is not need.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Tobi/Chaos

Well... girl is nice but thats all good about this "game"... maybe animations are not bad too, they are very simple but i would pref. to just get link to R34 / XVideos or anywhere to just watch animations and not download whole "game"

Slave Trainer games are usualy very poor but this game is especially boring and short...

Worth to watch animations? - Maybe...
    Worth to play game? - no...

Next time instead of making poor quality game its better to just post animations somewhere...
  7. 2.00 star(s)

Deleted member 5410619

I didnt expect much from this game.
    But even for a quick fuck it is dispointing.

1: There is no dialog.
    2: You just repeat the same sex scene over and over again.
    Everytime you cum you get a point to unlock new scene's.
    3: You have to do oral first.
    Despite her being your slave you can not just force her into other possitions.
    Made worse by the lack of resistance.

You are better off watching hentai.