Seeking Slave game with both sides

Falcon_Chief

Apr 28, 2021
I've played games on both sides of the slave role, however i was wondering if there was games where you could be on either side. Master or slave, bonus points if there are overthrow features(where slaves/other slavers force you to become a slave, like in No Haven)

I have no preference in terms of style, orientation, or fetishes. Even text only games work

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I've played games on both sides of the slave role, however i was wondering if there was games where you could be on either side. Master or slave, bonus points if there are overthrow features(where slaves/other slavers force you to become a slave, like in No Haven)

I have no preference in terms of style, orientation, or fetishes. Even text only games work
MvS has a slave path.
KoD is not primarily a slavery game and is a VN, but MC can implement slavery or become one herself (bad end).
Caliross apparently has both a slave path and slave-owning, although they're not part of the main story.

Last edited:

Trapquest

Feb 26, 2018
I only clicked on this thread with No_Haven in mind because it pretty specifically is exactly this, but seeing as you mention them in the post that's not gonna be any help. Turnabouts from slaves isn't really that common of a feature honestly, especially in management themed games.

Falcon_Chief

Apr 28, 2021
I mean i did really like No Haven, but it only gives you the slaver's side(with both sub and dom sides). As when you do get turned into a slave you just swap to controlling the next person who took over

Reactions: godfaith28