RPGM - Completed - Slave Girl Reno [Final] [aphrodite]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Warrior2853

not really a slave in the game not even the intro makes sense you suck a mans dick in a dream? what about in the game itself? your suppose to be a sex slave in game, and no slave master allows their slaves to travel, this game doesn't make much sense and I feel most of the tags for this game don't match played an hour and the only sex I saw was the intro, I recommend not downloading this game.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

SparkCarrot

This story on this is really confusing, you are a slave, or both of the protagonists, trying to travel for somereason, and battles and stuff, really, don't waste your time trying to undertand what is your objective or what you have to do and why.

Just play other thing.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

There isn't a real flow to the story. One moment you're searching for noblemen, the next moment you learn about drug trafficking and vigilante justice. The lack of choices makes this even worse. If you don't like the plot, you'll be dragged through boring points until you unlock sex scenes.

All sex scenes are mandatory to progress. There is no virgin route. While this is expected of hentai games, I would have liked some consensual sex. Being forced by noblemen becomes predictable over time.

Double penetration and pissing scenes appear out of nowhere without warning, not fitting the setting at all. It feels like the artworks were made before the game, like the developer didn't have a good place to put those artworks.

TL:DR - Not very good, not worth a play, nothing redeeming except the cute standing art.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Rudzi

The game begins with a shitty censored blowjob scene. It's hard to even call it a scene as it's just one picture and most of the text is something on the lines of "Sluuurp".
    That's actually a plus because you immediately get the idea that you shouldn't play anymore of this garbage.

I save modified (hard to call it hacked or even cheated) my way through first and second dungeon. It appears that the only sex scenes are through 'important' spots for the plot. Plot is unclear, all I learned by playing the game is that you are a slave and people don't believe you will achieve your dreams, if I wouldn't read the Overview or watch graphics of the game on f95zone I would believe that their goal is to find their long gone master or some shit.

I have thought that the cat girl is a boy few times but I also watched scenes in which he/she got vaginal sex so I guess he's gender fluid in RL ladies and gentlemen.

Progress is made through bizarre ways.
    You want to go through the canals so you dungeon crawl through them to find a button, push it and break up an underground dam then go through A FUCKING BIRDGE. No, not over a pile of rubble after you made an explosion, it just a texture of a fucking bridge in RPG maker. WOW.... and they say terrorists only destroy things with their explosions, huh? (I tell you, Bush made US great again with 9/11)

Another example of how do you make progress is this: you need to get into a city hall so you go for it through a storage room in the back, for which key you find in 1 of 3 tiny houses. There is no other way to the city hall but through the storage room, not even a closed gate is there teasing you, no door with a guard standing before them, FUCKING NOTHING.
    How do people access this shit? Do they even access it? Perhaps they cannot and that's why they have so small number of real estate, they just cannot have anyone allow them to build!

I tried to get into all other 13 out of 15 awful retard-drawn 'arts'but I couldn't find them in the files so no more hate.

Don't download it. Play like... minecraft instead.