Seeking Slave Maker or related games with corruption themes

InfiniteSquares

Jul 29, 2018
This is probably the millionth thread on this forum asking for games like this, but I suppose it'd be worth asking.

Generally, I see three different types of corruption:
  • Sexual
    • There's not much to be explained here. It's just introducing a girl to new kinks and making her love them, or otherwise making them slutty.
  • Physical
    • This one is more of bodily transformation-focused. Humans to succubi, vampires, or monster girls. Things like that.
  • Moral/Psychological
    • This type of corruption is what I look for the most. There's corruption where the girl becomes slutty and that's it, and there's corruption where the girl becomes willing and even eager to betray her friends to her corruptor, where she turns from being a victim of evil to complicit in it.
      • Think of say, Free Cities. In the context of that game, it's one thing to reduce certain segments of the population to chattel, and another to indoctrinate and manipulate them into welcoming their enslavement. It's moral corruption to assign a girl with maxed-out obedience and adoration stats to be the recruiter. She knows what's going to happen to the new recruits. She doesn't care. Hell, she even thinks it's good for them!
      • Or say, Village of Nightmare or Fallen City. There's the usual sluttishness, and then there's leading the victims into the depths of depravity such that the succubi turn their backs on religion, family bonds, or common decency. They know what they're doing isn't right, and they revel in it.
      • Many of the plotlines in Corruption of Champions are heavy on that as well. You can play your character turning from an upstanding citizen to an absolute, demonic bitch.
I'm looking for other games that are heavy on the psychological aspect of corruption and played mainly from the corruptor's point of view. Gameplay-wise, management sims like Brothel King and Free Cities good, but RPGs like Village of Nightmare are good too. I've already tried Free Cities, Village of Nightmare, Fallen City, CoC and TiTS, Lilith's Throne, and Strive for Power among others.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I see you're fine with text-based and non-con, so I'll strongly recommend Corrupted Saviors. You can break the heroines in a variety of ways and this is reflected during combat and in their downtime activities. You can drive them apart or together and see what depraved acts they get up to out of combat. And soon there'll be training as well after you capture them, so you'll be able to make them as obedient as you want and even turn them against their friends and relatives in future playthroughs. It has all the types of corruption you listed:

Sexual: Innocence path steers them towards masochism, Morality path towards promiscuity, Dignity towards exhibitionism. They're not mutually exclusive either.

Physical: Nothing too crazy, but a total Dignity break leads to a permanent wardrobe change. Also, female -> futa, male -> female or male -> futa. If you enable that content.

Moral: This is the good stuff. Already before you capture them, they can become thoroughly degenerate, especially ones that never had strong beliefs to begin with. Apparently after training, they can even be used as commanders to help corrupt and capture other heroines.

Another good game for this is Venus Blood: Chimera, it's more of a rapey Japanese trainer game, but has some satisfying moral degeneration.

Tyrant Quest is also good for this theme, albeit a classic choice-based NV without real gameplay.

Reactions: InfiniteSquares