3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
i didnot play the game ... is that card game somewhat main gig there? or is it related to gaining some scores/exp for training? (in that case id vote for skipping minigame option)

markets

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2020
Thats looks interesting... in a good way
Any idea when we can test the first release?
I'm honestly not sure when a testable release will be ready, and I don't want to give out more false hope to folks like you who have been following the project even as I move at somewhat glacial pace. But, I promise I will let people know as soon as a testable build is on the horizon! I've been easing into Unity pretty well, partially because I was already sort of familiar with C#, so I haven't had too many hiccups so far.

If anyone is interested in testing half-baked versions and helping me squash bugs, I'll send alpha builds around before posting an official release. I don't regret posting the QSP version as early as I did - I appreciate all the feedback and advice I got, and I think the time spent experimenting will make this version of the game much more deliberate and planned - but I do understand the importance of good first impressions, and want this new release to be more polished and intentional.

Anyways, in the meantime, here's a few screenshots of the mostly functional Card Collection I put together today!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dracornis

Feb 4, 2018
I'm honestly not sure when a testable release will be ready, and I don't want to give out more false hope to folks like you who have been following the project even as I move at somewhat glacial pace. But, I promise I will let people know as soon as a testable build is on the horizon! I've been easing into Unity pretty well, partially because I was already sort of familiar with C#, so I haven't had too many hiccups so far.

If anyone is interested in testing half-baked versions and helping me squash bugs, I'll send alpha builds around before posting an official release. I don't regret posting the QSP version as early as I did - I appreciate all the feedback and advice I got, and I think the time spent experimenting will make this version of the game much more deliberate and planned - but I do understand the importance of good first impressions, and want this new release to be more polished and intentional.

Anyways, in the meantime, here's a few screenshots of the mostly functional Card Collection I put together today!

That looks quite awesome :)
If you need help testing, just message me. Depending on my work it might take me a few days to get back to you, but I am willing to test around :)

Koneko Toujou

Apr 30, 2019

i like the game right now i think it has some great potential specially if you are switching it to unity and i would be happy to help with the testing when you get it done

shaithan

Oct 13, 2017
Hi I would be intrested in helping reporting bugs in the unity version =)

Gasai

Jul 6, 2018
Is this still being worked on!? I waited for so long...i actually forgot but then i got the ping for a comment in the thread so...im back here again, the most abused thing so far has been my heart though, i just keep coming back for more disappointment every time.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
code 104 file not found crash?

This from June; I have the same issue now (in Dec)...are we to assume then, this is not going to be fixed anytime ...soon?? (soon, being a highly relative term, given that it has not been addressed even, in 6 months)

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Eight months since last update, about six-ish months since we last heard about status.

Marked as Abandoned for now.

Reactions: MausMaus

broken_division

Game Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
Hi there i made a compressed version of the game V0.39
from 1 GB to 213 MB

have a nice one ;)

Last edited:

noobtrain

Can't we all get along?
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2022
This game is a prime example of doing things in reverse. You wait until you have some content to play through before posting your project. The author posted this project before he had a game and ignored everyone who told him it was too early to post it. He drummed up lots of support, teased the community, and we ended up with vaporware. The project was dead before it even started. This isn't the way to build confidence and support. You get the glory AFTER you put in the work, not before!

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote