Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
How do you use the 'Auto fuck' feature?
If you have the latest version/versions, then just left click once inserted and it'll happen. I will say from my little time in it that kissing with tongue can be an auto and penetration with anything seems to have the option as well (though sadly, titjobs/masturbation do not have an auto feature, which is a shame because the first one is the best way to level skill until they are open to blowjobs... at least if you're keeping them virgins... while the second is a good way to raise your own lust until they get really skilled)

Reactions: Scud74

ZugBub9000

Mar 23, 2018
It would be great if there was an actual system for outfits and not the lottery they have now. 10M per try is pretty excessive especially when you have the chance of rolling the exact same outfit.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Do you know where to find that version?
On page 7 someone posted a link and when I followed it it redirected to the updated page (I used the Mexashare link personally, for some reason the earlier ones seemed to have issues).

The link on page 7 adds the auto feature if I remember right and at some point there was the added floors up to 9, while the one I linked fixes the pregnancy chance in auto and some other fixes I think. As soon as you hit 'end game' you'll really appreciate one of the latest updates since you'd be surprised how small 5 pages seem if you want a 'waifu' of every race (not to mention mixed/odd ball ones), and the auto feature is really nice in general as you can now kiss, penetrate, and rub breasts at the same time to be a true romantic.

**IMPORTANT: If you are doing translation stuff, keep in mind that updating the game as is may break your saves. I just started over to mess with it from the start, but keep in mind you may want to have a backup somewhere so that you don't update and either lose all progress, or never be able to see your bae again.**

ZugBub9000

Mar 23, 2018
The link on page 7 adds the auto feature if I remember right and at some point there was the added floors up to 9, while the one I linked fixes the pregnancy chance in auto and some other fixes I think. As soon as you hit 'end game' you'll really appreciate one of the latest updates since you'd be surprised how small 5 pages seem if you want a 'waifu' of every race (not to mention mixed/odd ball ones), and the auto feature is really nice in general as you can now kiss, penetrate, and rub breasts at the same time to be a true romantic.
Weird, I downloaded something recently, and I can buy all nine rooms but I can't figure out the auto feature. Does it show up in the lower right box during training? The one that shows left, right, and wheel functions?
Were both features included at the same time or did I somehow grab a version between the two?

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Weird, I downloaded something recently, and I can buy all nine rooms but I can't figure out the auto feature. Does it show up in the lower right box during training? The one that shows left, right, and wheel functions?
Were both features included at the same time or did I somehow grab a version between the two?
Just insert your tongue into their mouth or something into their lower regions (haven't tried dildos or anal but assuming it works with those too), then once you are properly inserted just left click again. Once you are inserted you don't have to hold anything down and could 'theoretically' just move with the mouse to stay in, but moving too far back will have you pull out. I 'think' it's just mouth and lower bits that have auto since boob stuff requires you to hold down left click for some reason.

Just as a "do I have the right version" check, there's also a changelog in the download (should be a text document labeled 'read me'), and if you scroll far enough to see the dates you can paste those into google translate to see what the latest changes were. As I recall, the added rooms were done first, then a bugfix for the rooms, then auto functionality (may have been with bugfix), then the fix for impregnation during auto.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Since people were sharing theirs, figured I'd share this rare find. Cost a whopping 220,000,000 while I was still getting stuff together, but yes: that is an Old Scylla with Hairless, strong body, and an abnormal skin color (she's hit over 25,000,000,000 at times, but can't sell her).
2018_07_08_05_07_14.png

ZugBub9000

Mar 23, 2018
Nice, I managed to get a melanistic slime in an earlier playthrough. Once they started multiplying I didn't need to worry about money anymore, haha.

Are abnormal skin colors hereditary or do they only show up as random mutations for individuals? I'm not 100% sure what traits get passed on or how yet. I have an elf with Hairless and Odd Eye traits that I want combine with a snake girl who has an abnormal skin color that I like, but so far I can only get the Hairless trait to pass on to any offspring.

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
It's quite hard to get those traits, only one time I have a bastard child with the melanism trait from her mother. Maybe it has something to do with the sum of the color from you/blesser and the mother, for example, if you use the RGB color system when you impregnate girls, you could actually predict what parts of here body would have one of these three options:
- The exact color from you/blesser.
- The exact color from her mother.
- A sum of the two, maybe three of them.

LORDBUBBLE

Jul 17, 2018
Just now, the bastards I've recently produced, the price turns out to be 9,999,999,999,999
Which made me impossible to sell them.
Is there any way that I can solve the problem?

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Just now, the bastards I've recently produced, the price turns out to be 9,999,999,999,999
Which made me impossible to sell them.
Is there any way that I can solve the problem?
First of all, dang.

Second, the prices of slaves will change on a day-by-day basis, I doubt your slave would be worth that 'every' day, there's likely a high demand of the race of your slave which is multiplying it by a lot. Wait a day and the price 'should' drop.

LORDBUBBLE

Jul 17, 2018
First of all, dang.

Second, the prices of slaves will change on a day-by-day basis, I doubt your slave would be worth that 'every' day, there's likely a high demand of the race of your slave which is multiplying it by a lot. Wait a day and the price 'should' drop.
I figured out it's some kind of error or bug of the game because of the non-Japanese ver. I've been using.
Cause not only the bastards but also those sold on the store are worth 9,999,999,999.
Couldn't sell or buy any of them.
Sad.

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
Yeah, my recommendation is to learn with the translate version how to navigate in the japanese one, but, keep playing the last. I feel your pain, I losted my favourite loli devil girl. T_T

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
I figured out it's some kind of error or bug of the game because of the non-Japanese ver. I've been using.
Cause not only the bastards but also those sold on the store are worth 9,999,999,999.
Couldn't sell or buy any of them.
Sad.
Had same problem after changing clock/date settings from JP->UE (or EU->JP) while playing the game.
Because of that I could have repay my debt by 3rd day :p

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
I wish the black in the melanis trait was a little bit ligther so I could still see the "details" like the scales and exoskeletons.

thehyena

Jul 20, 2017
This is a pretty good little game, Im having fun with it.
Maybe someone can answer a few questions
1. Manual labor and prostitution work assignment. What stats affect these? Im thinking maybe prostitution is [species demand] * [Skill]?
2. Any tips for leveling skill? Seems like such a slow grind after you get [trained]. I figure out you level using the D, the problem is, she is too horny. Always with max climax bar, I can barely plow her because she gets exausted so fast.

Edit: Just found something cool. Sending trained slaves to prostitute actually increases their skill. Still no idea what manual labor does, probably a way to keep your slaves virgins and working

Reactions: Reluser

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
This is a pretty good little game, Im having fun with it.
Maybe someone can answer a few questions
1. Manual labor and prostitution work assignment. What stats affect these? Im thinking maybe prostitution is [species demand] * [Skill]?
2. Any tips for leveling skill? Seems like such a slow grind after you get [trained]. I figure out you level using the D, the problem is, she is too horny. Always with max climax bar, I can barely plow her because she gets exausted so fast.

Edit: Just found something cool. Sending trained slaves to prostitute actually increases their skill. Still no idea what manual labor does, probably a way to keep your slaves virgins and working
I tend to not pay enough attention to specific things and at the level I'm at it feels like I get vastly different amounts per day even without changing anything, so I'm guessing the racial bonus may apply to the jobs as well and I'm not sure what variables matter for the jobs other than what might affect the selling price.

That said, if you want virgin slaves to get a skill increase/want to limit their own arousal, then doing their boobs is always available, doesn't raise lust as fast, and is basically the only way you'll be able to train armless characters without sex. That said, once a slave's skill reaches a certain point, the titjobs will raise your own arousal at a really fast amount (especially if they are not bound and can sandwich with their hands). If your slave has hands/feet and is skilled enough (usually would be tamed by then), they can give a handjob/footjob and neither of those will raise their lust as far as I could tell.

Reactions: Reluser

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Also, expect the game to be updated 'soon' from the one download link, apparently on DLsite it got updated on August 2nd and today, and it seems that the person on anime-sharing is maybe 2-10 days behind.

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes