Xharewa

Nov 25, 2017
anyone know what the chance is for a slave that's set to be a prostitute can get pregnant at work? I know it can happen but I have yet to have it happen to me
Formula:
妊娠フラグ && (0.002 * (u.発情フラグ ? 1.5 : 1.0) * ((u.種族 == tex.エキドナ) ? 2.0 : 1.0)).Lot

From what I understand 0.002 is 0.2%, so basically I think it is:
0.2% * ((if in-heat) 1.5) * ((if echidna) 2)

So probably:
Base = 0.2%
In-heat = 0.3%
Echidna = 0.4%
Echidna & In-heat = 0.6%

---

If I made a mistake, let me know.

Worgen

Jan 3, 2018
wait, why does an echidna have a higher chance? and yeah being less than 1% sounds about right was hoping for higher though

Worgen

Jan 3, 2018
something I've been wondering but never pay enough attention to to figure out, does a slaves race demand affect how much they earn as a prostitute? And does setting a virgin as a prostitute give more money if she loses it on the job?

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
I have not observed those, race only affects buy/sell price. Virginity also affects buy/sell price.

Worgen

Jan 3, 2018
ok good to know. mainly thought that because the amount they earn being prostitutes isn't set, and fluctuates, so I figured that their demand might affect their earnings

TimThrall

Feb 19, 2019
So i happen to have an issue with data (probably due to not having the proper folder). If i click save or load my game decides to crash. What folder am i missing or am i O.F.F. (Outa Fucking Faps)

Edit: Turns out the folder was missing. The missing folder was title "Save" and had a similar issue with another game which was also missing this folder. Plz if you notice a game like this let the community know that this file is missing. It seems simple to know but It took me 3 days on the other game and took me 8 hours to remember that for this one. It'll help some of our more computer illiterate members. (like me T_T)

Last edited:

Karenchik

Aug 11, 2018
So if the game is completed, will there be any mods? Like bugfixes, or cheats, or even the monster constructor? If anyone adds "zoom in" and "zoom out" buttons it will be just awesome. Some girls like dragons are too big to fit on the screen

Last edited:

Xharewa

Nov 25, 2017
So if the game is completed, will there be any mods? Like bugfixes, or cheats, or even the monster constructor? If anyone adds "zoom in" and "zoom out" buttons it will be just awesome. Some girls like dragons are too big to fit on the screen
I have actually being working on it this past month, but I've being a bit lazy this days, need to finish my own translation on it (including races) and check if I can fix a minor bug from my own changes of the game (fix one thing, break another.. etc..).

Also, I'm a bit limited on the changes I can make to the game because I'm getting some errors on parts of the code when trying to edit in dnSpy.

Regarding zoom, although not ideal, you can use -bigWindow for such monsters (I would also like options for resolution and zoom in-game, if I can ever make it happen, I will, but it's more complicated than it seems).

ShadedAvenger

Jun 26, 2019
does pregnancy change their breast size, or is it just in my head?
Yes and no; breasts will grow because of pregnancy, but the enlarged breasts wont effect the sell price, as breast size returns to normal when they give birth.

Worgen

Jan 3, 2018
ok that's what I was wondering, had noticed they were larger while they were pregnant but couldn't tell if they were bigger then before the pregnancy once they gave birth

4.20 star(s) 16 Votes