EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
610060_before.png

Overview:
A Non-human discipline SLG

Things will be unlocked as you pay your debt and buy tools.

- Various non-human slaves
- Various discipline tools
- Restraint, cross-section, aphrodisiac, photo taking
- Clothing change, lewd emblem, pierce
- Slaves' pregnancy and birthing
etc etc.​

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes (mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English (machine translation)
Translator:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fix for window issue & possible fix for money crash (many thanks to those who found out):

Installation:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Extra: Gameplay Guide - Training Guide

127258_3.jpg 127261_5.jpg 103648_Sample_02.jpg RJ222368_img_smp2.jpg 333317_low_quality.jpg

Last edited:

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
is it me or the resolution/proportions are completely messed up? I run the game and when I try and click start a new game I have to hover the mouse a couple inches below the start button for it to highlight.

Then the customization menu launches and I can't do shit because it's all out of proportions

Reactions: wdude

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
is it me or the resolution/proportions are completely messed up? I run the game and when I try and click start a new game I have to hover the mouse a couple inches below the start button for it to highlight.

Then the customization menu launches and I can't do shit because it's all out of proportions
Having tried only the very beginning, I can say that probably something is messed up on your end because for me everything works fine! (except that "money thing" that I didn't try because i'm not interested in this game)

And I don't know how to help you, unfortunately.

EDIT: and now even the one below has a problem. I'll try to download again and see for myself.
EDIT 2: Like I said before, for me works fine. Every button enlighten just when I put my cursor on it, not an inch below and not an inch above. Perfectly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Storm4n

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
Seem to be having an issue with this title. When I try to play it, the game doesn't seem to fit the window. When trying to hit start, I have to click a little above and to the left of where it actually says start, and then the next screen doesn't fit at all on my screen whether I try to use full screen or not. I tried to override the dpi scaling but that didn't do anything to fix the issue. Any ideas on how to fix this, or is this another to go into the waste basket for me?

Nor_mist34

Apr 7, 2018

Me too! cannot do anything after opening the game

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Slaves cost far more than 100 000 each
I know, but since putting more than 999 makes the game crash, how about trying this? If she can lend you in this way the money, of course (999 once. 999 the second time and so on). Or instead if it's not possible, let me know.

Though I can't help you with that if it's a bug that the game have, because as far as I know, the translation didn't touch any file system of the game, so that is fine.

Roshag

Jul 30, 2017
I know, but since putting more than 999 makes the game crash, how about trying this? If she can lend you in this way the money, of course (999 once. 999 the second time and so on). Or instead if it's not possible, let me know.

Though I can't help you with that if it's a bug that the game have, because as far as I know, the translation didn't touch any file system of the game so the translation is fine.
Cheat Engine? But you need to make some extra saves because first time the game crashed and deleted save file

Reactions: TheK and brynhildr

Avenger777

Mar 19, 2017
It seems that whenever you try to pay/increase your debt more than a thousand, the game crashes.

Just use Cheat Engine. All money values are 4 bytes. Just remember to use small numbers to change the money and find the address.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
because a slave cost up 300000 or something u have to get at least 300 times 999 and thats a no thx^^
Meh. When someone is lazy.
Then try the method suggested by Roshag & Avenger777, about Cheat Engine, if it's too much work doing the normal way.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Valth

Jul 11, 2017
Not having any problems so far with this game, was able to borrow 200000 and get the cheapest slave, then train her and sell her for over 3 mil so far.

Reactions: Papa Ernie
4.20 star(s) 16 Votes