RPGM - Completed - Slave Merchant Ruchika [Final] [Kunka Kunka Empire]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Gabn05

So starting by the good things. I was positively surprise with the negotiation system. I thought it will just be a mean to escape. Nevertheless it was not. You can go around showing her pussy, and colleting enemies like gathering pokemons. Some of them will really make the progession easy, and you can switch them with sort. So yeah pokemons.

Now, for the bad things, the story is extremely linear, and the ending will only be change by 1 decision in the game, so different to other games were you can go around doing your thing. Here, all shops will be closed, and you will not be able to do things unless you follow the story.

Also, the negotion system, there are various actions that you can do. I am talking about the "offer body"" negotiation. As you go on on the story you unlock different types of negotiaiton, nevertheless you can only use 3. And you cant switch them. So why do I want more means to negotiate when i cant use them?

Having said that. I will also give it positive points for making the mosters rape you. Even if it the same animaiton recycle over and over again. Since they do actually attack mid battle, which already shows more interaction than the usual loosing and getting the scene.

Overall i would not say is a bad game. It have somethings which I like. But the limitations to gameplay and not being able to change negotions as you unlock them, kinda kill the vibe for me.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Zeabux

good game and good animations, it has a system that is easy to understand and use even if it is your first time playing that type of game, the only bad thing is that it is quite short and the animations could have been more varied for the same enemy
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Tempering

Not many unique cgs, but the main protagonist is waifu material. Even thou there aren't many unique cgs, they are all top quality, somewhat nicely animated and they cover all the best kinks. I have only one critique: at the end of the game, you have a choice, one good, that leads to the good ending (which is really good, what I hoped for the MC...I hope there will be a sequel), and one bad choice, which should lead to a bad ending...not a wall of lame text (which doesn't even say anything spicy). I hope for a sequel with the same protagonists (Ruchika best waifu).
  4. 4.00 star(s)

RPG hentai lover

Not bad but not amazing either. The voice lines are good, mc is hot (but could use some pubes imo) but i wish it had a bit more of a variety to the sex scenes. like, when tit-fucking the shota, use a smaller penis and add some different lines, that way it would've been even better. Overall, pretty good
  5. 2.00 star(s)

KingsRaiden

A game with a lot of potential, that wastes it, becomes sad. This game is seriously unhappy. Ruchika is hot, and the movements are nice, would be nice to see some clothes breaking and not just close ups of fucking when she is harassed in battle.

There is a story and you have 4 days to cross the map, though the encounters make it tedious as well as a negotiating mechanic which has potential but wastes it only by giving you the full list in off battle encounters. The ends are sort of predictable when you look at who Ruchika is selling Sophia to, and their encounters are actually well written, otherwise this game is a mess.

PROs:
    • Ruchika is hot and has some nice scenes, when they do appear
    • Seems to be some character growth between Ruchika and Sophia, and there is a backstory
    • It's not that long
    CONs:
    • Too many encounters
    • Negotiation system is wasted, even higher level comrades only come on with money or objects wasting the sexual options
    • Scenes are short and just a few images moving back and forth
    • Money is really hard to get (your best bet is edit your cheat file and add lots of gold, it's not going to lock many scenes)
    Overall it was a short game, but better off just downloading a full save for the gallery, which is small as it is, so you aren't missing much.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Bondage Queen

Starts out interestingly, and even got my hopes up. But very quickly it devolves into generic rpgmaker h-game shovelware. There's an auto-battle feature, but the game just uses that an excuse to put you into even more battles (which are trivial to win) so it ends up being just as stultifying. There's in-combat sex animation but poorly done. There's a negotiation mechanic where you can recruit npcs into your party and is also poorly done. You recruit whatever the newest npcs are, put them into your party, and steamroll everything. The h-scenes are middling to meh - not nearly as much bondage as you would think given the slavery premise of the game (basically like one scene). The idea of a bitchy slaver getting humiliated and humbled over the course of a journey, often in front of her own slave, is a great idea, but very poorly executed. They could have done a lot more with this concept, but shovelware is shovelware.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

dagobert1982

way too many random encounters, scenes are generic as hell ... the "unique" mechanic (negotiating) gets old really fast and the story outcome is extremely predictable,
    feels very much like generic shovelware ... animations are nice though, I guess?