RPGM None Slave Stone [Tanoshiitake]

trocolloo

Jul 18, 2018
Just realized it's in the english store, so it's already in english, now how to delete a thread? :unsure:

EDIT: Actually nope, it's in japanese

Last edited:

trocolloo

Jul 18, 2018
Just becasue it is on the english DLsite does not mean the game is english, in fact it is per default still japanese unless it has the red ENGLISH VER. tag specifically
And it's true, tried the demo and it's in japanese, thanks I should've checked first

trocolloo

Jul 18, 2018
Does anyone else have this problem ?
Like gummiel said it's prolly one of the two problems above, I think it's the second cause it can't find the image, so when you open the .rar file chose from options > file name encoding > Shift-JIS

sawert42

Jul 17, 2018
I tried emulator and switching my pc to japanese localization as well as changing file name encoding and i'm still getting that error

Reactions: trocolloo

trocolloo

Jul 18, 2018
I tried emulator and switching my pc to japanese localization as well as changing file name encoding and i'm still getting that error
You're right, it also does that to me, so I proceded to download the trial version and that works properly, so I copypasted the img folder from that and the game worked at the start, Idk if the trial version has all the images tho, cause it could be that when are neded images after the trial they could not be there :unsure:

Reactions: sawert42

sawert42

Jul 17, 2018
You're right, it also does that to me, so I proceded to download the trial version and that works properly, so I copypasted the img folder from that and the game worked at the start, Idk if the trial version has all the images tho, cause it could be that when are neded images after the trial they could not be there :unsure:
Well the trial version is almost half as big as the full game so i think it don't have all the images

trocolloo

Jul 18, 2018
Well the trial version is almost half as big as the full game so i think it don't have all the images
Yeah, so basically what we know is that the complete version has been extracted badly already at the source, resulting in the image file names being compromised, temporary solution is to use the trial images but for the new images in the rest of the game the problem will persist and to solve that we need someone that knows how to un-fuck the fucked names, if the different methods of encodings are bijective between them then it should be possible, but Idk if that's the case

sawert42

Jul 17, 2018
Yeah, so basically what we know is that the complete version has been extracted badly already at the source, resulting in the image file names being compromised, temporary solution is to use the trial images but for the new images in the rest of the game the problem will persist and to solve that we need someone that knows how to un-fuck the fucked names, if the different methods of encodings are bijective between them then it should be possible, but Idk if that's the case
Well considering that i asked for help here idk how to un-fuck the fucked names, so i guess we have to wait

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Yeah after actually downloading it from svscomics the game seems busted, really wonder what they did I mean I could understand in a translation(specially if MTL) something like that happening, but this is non-translated...

EDIT:
Actually it seems to be the other way around the img/pictures folder specifically in the trial have 217 files you can copy in of which only 25 files get overwritten, so the files seems to be geniuly missing in the svscomics version, not just having fucked up names, so while I can't guarantee, I would actually suspect unless the game have other issues beside the missing pictures as well, that copying the pictures folder (or the whole img for that matter) should fix the issues fine

Last edited:

sawert42

Jul 17, 2018
Actually it seems to be the other way around the img/pictures folder specifically in the trial have 217 files you can copy in of which only 25 files get overwritten, so the files seems to be geniuly missing in the svscomics version, not just having fucked up names, so while I can't guarantee, I would actually suspect unless the game have other issues beside the missing pictures as well, that copying the pictures folder (or the whole img for that matter) should fix the issues fine
Oh ok, I'll try it too, thanks for help

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
After direct request, here's a slightly edited DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for v1.0 including scripts/plugins.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

trocolloo

Jul 18, 2018
After direct request, here's a slightly edited DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for v1.0 including scripts/plugins.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
Just noticed now the new posts, thx a lot for the translation

Prolly can't make a game thread tho cause the images are still missing/corrupted

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Just noticed now the new posts, thx a lot for the translation

Prolly can't make a game thread tho cause the images are still missing/corrupted
My DMTLs are not meant to replace proper translations. They are more of a "better than nothing" solution.
You can obviously do with it whatever you want, but I personally don't think of this one as polished enough for a Game-Release thread.
(I only make game thread's for very specific games with a lot of demand.)

But what pictures do you mean? It's been quite a while since I've worked on this.
What's going wrong with it?

trocolloo

Jul 18, 2018
My DMTLs are not meant to replace proper translations. They are more of a "better than nothing" solution.
You can obviously do with it whatever you want, but I personally don't think of this one as polished enough for a Game-Release thread.
(I only make game thread's for very specific games with a lot of demand.)

But what pictures do you mean? It's been quite a while since I've worked on this.
What's going wrong with it?
Ah got it, for the pictures basically when I open the game I always get an error of images not found, altrough you can just click "retry" and move a bit before it reappears again (maybe missing standing image?) so it's playable but without images maybe? Seems the others also experienced this so I guessed the problem was with the game files themselves maybe the link had missing images from the start, like your traslation is fine the problem is outside of that

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Ah got it, for the pictures basically when I open the game I always get an error of images not found, altrough you can just click "retry" and move a bit before it reappears again (maybe missing standing image?) so it's playable but without images maybe? Seems the others also experienced this so I guessed the problem was with the game files themselves maybe the link had missing images from the start, like your traslation is fine the problem is outside of that
Please make some screenshots of those errors, or be a bit more specific.
I'm currently playing the beginning, I've seen some CG and standing pictures, I've tried opening all the menus, and I don't see any errors.
Used game version 1.0 hosted on kimochi . info, with DMTL1.0 applied.