Seeking Slave Trainer Game where YOU'RE the Slave that's being trained?

Jan 15, 2021
Hey,

I'm looking for a Slave Trainer type of game where the player character undergoes the training, corruption, mental and physical changes associated with this genre.
I've really enjoyed Earn Your Freedom - where the player gets more and more sissified and sluttified until they're nothing but(t) a happy little sissy sex toy for customers, BMO-TV - where the player gets sluttified/bimbofied by fellow contestants in a game show to extreme degrees where even their IQ is drained and their breasts are expanded. I've also played Trap Quest - where the player gets either feminized or sluttified based on their gender and the entire world they navigate is one set on dominating them, could never get over the lack of polish and speed though, same with Degrees of Lewdity which I can't fully enjoy due to the rigidity of the HTML Game system and lack of engaging visuals.
What I'm especially looking for is a Game made in Unity or Ren Py. I don't enjoy RPG Maker Stuff at all.

It would also be cool to be able to play both sexes, I don't necessarily need sissyfication, but I suppose it's the standard corruption/tf that happens to malesubs so I guess it makes sense and I don't mind it.

Slave Trainers I enjoyed in general are the following:
* Orange Trainer
* The Headmaster
* Princess Tower
* Witch Trainer
* Four Elements Trainer
(I just wish I could play the slave in these stories)

Please drop your recommendations.
Love, JB.

[DISCLAIMER: Yes I have checked out similar Threads and Lists about this topic, yes I have considered their recommendations. None of them truly appealed to me - there are many Games that contain the corruption, enslavement, slave training etc. of the Player Character - it is rare to see it as the main and sole focus, as it is in the role-reversed Slave-Trainer-Genre. I am not interested in playing through an entire FF-like RPG for an ending or a story line where my character becomes a slave. I am not playing a Dungeon Crawler for the effects that some of the traps might have on my character. I am looking for a game where the gameplay is largely based around the slave-training, corruption and transformation of my character, as it is in the three examples I feature.]

Reactions: egosga

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Naked Ambition has MC being sexually trained as well. It happens by default unless the Vizier ends up being dismissed under certain circumstances. Ulfric probably does the same if you end up with him.

Healslut has a MC femsub path, optionally reluctant.

Reactions: ariloxi
Mar 28, 2017
Truly your options are very limited, even further limited by the resistance to RPGM.

Which is understandable.
This genre is just hard to find. It's not really something people know how to make.

I've been wanting to jump in and make one myself seeing as this brand of game is basically nowhere.

Reactions: fzdudesome

Mediglue

Jan 28, 2020
I Don't know if you like text based games with real images and gifs or not but you can try Perverted Education.
The ones similar to Earn your freedom are The sissy girlfriend experiment, and Secretary. Both are you being slowly trained into being a sissy.
(Can't post links this I think is my first post so just look up the names on google the site you want starts with tfg in the http)

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
I Don't know if you like text based games with real images and gifs or not but you can try Perverted Education.
The ones similar to Earn your freedom are The sissy girlfriend experiment, and Secretary. Both are you being slowly trained into being a sissy.
(Can't post links this I think is my first post so just look up the names on google the site you want starts with tfg in the http)
Are there any games like those with a female MC? It seems like everything that falls under this particular genre (actual slave gameplay, not slavery bad-end,) is sissy/femdom. I'm glad that people with those kinks have found a nice niche, but those games happen to be a full turnoff for me personally, so I'm always on the lookout for F Protag slave games.

thuff0313

Aug 15, 2018
The best game that fits what you want, as far as i know, is an era game based in the tohou setting called . It honestly hits all your boxes as long as a text-only game using an old but flexible engine is something you can tolerate. You create and customize a male or female character, select a trainer out of the list of tohou characters, and off you go. Gameplay revolves around training sessions where you decide how to respond and act for any number of actions your trainer takes during the session. Your character is naturally resistant at first, but will eventually be able to take more submissive actions as your training progresses. Down time between sessions is used to spend currency to buy tools and toys for the trainer, upgrade their skills, or maybe just make them grow a dick to use on you. The trainers themselves are all female, and have different personalities which makes them take different actions during training. Remilia, for example, will pretty much immediately act sadistic and domineering, whereas another trainer may take a more gentle approach.
The game was written in japanese, but the menus have all been translated along with a decent amount of the character dialogue. The ones that have been translated are clearly marked in game so you wont accidentally choose someone that starts speaking in moonrunes. I attached a couple of screens to give you an idea of what it looks like, because era games have a very distinct look that put a lot of people off of them because they look old as fuck.