4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
JitkeE.png
Overview:
In this interactive JOI game (jerk off instructions) you are placed in a machine designed to train slaves in different ways of pleasure.
Follow along to the instructions on screen, and let yourself be teased, edged, denied and cum!​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-10
Release Date: 2024-05-26
Developer: Kinkyflux
Censored: No
Version: 1.02
Language: English
Voice: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

ss-1.png ss-2.png ss-3.png ss-4.png ss-5.png ss-6.png ss-7.png

anonjoe

Sep 29, 2020
Any information about restrictions on the custom material? Guessing it likely can only take certain file formats, but not sure.

Edit: It's a part of the setup when you launch the game. It says ".jpg and .png"
It also says the .MP4 might work, but that's experimental and might not work.

StoneM

Aug 1, 2017
So is this basically just a Milovana tease?

It's like the most boring Milovana tease ever, there is no story or gradation, same stuff repeats, you basically have to bring your own material, the author just puts some basic random stuff... it's not good at all. Pictures are the most basic AI stuff, voice is just basic AI stuff.... also no story or anything. I don't know why the author even bothered with pictures or voice.... he just could had made the .mp4 video at least work. Or the game actually remembering some stats, otherwise why even use Unity. That "game" is just waste of time.

Conscripted

Aug 27, 2017
A good first attempt. But does need things that have already been mentioned such as progression and remembering stats. I'd suggest playing other JOI games to see what you could adapt for this game.

Edit: Lady Thunder is the best JOI game currently. Some ideas you can crib are changes in hand grip, warm up period, adding removing "toys" (clothpins, butplug, gag, etc), and changing your pose (although this might not groove with your current stationary restraint setup). Also, the voice prompts can be very repetitive, as in the same voice prompt multiple times in the same minute.

I like the simplicity of the game and think it could be tweaked to be better, as well as have some good additions relatively easily. I'd like to see animated gif support as well as finalized mp4 support.

You used AI art as the placeholder art, couldn't you do the same for the "slave" body? I don't know if you are using a local model or if you got it off a site. I can recomend as a local interpreter and you can get models on .

Last edited:

XThroat_QueenX

Formerly 'UrMUM69'
Nov 14, 2017
Adding support to connect a handy device to this would be great and go along with the in game "pleasure device". One could even restrain themselves in a similar fashion for more immersion.

Reactions: shinod
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote