Unity - SlaveBar [v1.3m] [Nymphokyun]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Zekorp123

I like because it is a great game that you can play and i can't wait for more games to be release in this website that we use to get more of this game out in too the where we get this game we get on this place help people get great games that we use on a if we have free time on our hands we play these games
  2. 4.00 star(s)

asdfjklö1237891414

Indeed difficult to review. It is a good game, don't get me wrong, but the engine just destroys a few of the things that the game makes good otherwise. The graphics are ok (besides a few visual bugs here and there, which sadly more often than not destroy the most important part of the character), the idea behind it (the actions and animations) are pretty good.
    However, the game is in a bugged state as of now. In a partial playthrough of a few hours, i had to restart the game like 3 times, because stuff was broken. Meanwhile, the developer had some things in mind, which then on the other side didn't work out that well after all. Like that you have to be dressed up in the city, or otherwise can only move very slowly (and really shouldn't progress through there). If you get your dress destroyed on one side of the city, and the only way to repair it is on the other side, you need to move through the whole thing, which takes like 3 minutes. 3 minutes of nothing but a slow ass animation (which still looks good, don't get me wrong here), but doesn't really make sense either (why would you walk through there slow and ashamed, if you could just speed through).

I suppose it will be 5 stars in a few months/years to come, as this project hopefully isn't finished. It has really good potential.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Dadaism

This is a difficult game to review. It has a lot of content despite being only the first chapter of the story. If you aren't satisfied with that there is even more to do in freeplay mode, where you can messaround with things that have yet to be packaged in the narrative (like a playtest area if you will).
    I highly suggest you visit the developer's website for a good explanation of the contents of the game, since the frontpage doesn't show much, and I want to make a review, not a list of mechanics and fetishes.

I really loved Slave Bar. The most notable reason is the progression of control: when you start you can barely move your character around, and you have very little freedom even story-wise. As you (both the player and Nishy, the main character) endure the scenarios thrown at your way, you earn ever more control over your predicaments. While Nishy likes whatever horrible thing the world throws at her, if you can't put up with loss of agency, you really won't enjoy yourself.
    You make very small but incremental steps that make you start from little more than cattle in a cave with no way to defend yourself, to owning a small business, exploring the world and having some "friends". You never actually own yourself completely, and Nishy really isn't interested in that: she experiences slavery, but she internalizes the system , leaving her unable to percieve the world in any other way. Every interaction is very much focused in being a master or serving one, exceptions are rare.

The worst aspect of Slave Bar is actually interacting with it. Every system has it's own buttons and menus that govern it (so you need to remember a lot information, and correctly act upon it), and navigating the UI is very frustrating. It's easy to misinput something that will ruin 5 minutes of your time.
    On the other hand, the developer recognises the problems in the product, and while not solving them, gives the tools to make your life a little more bearable. Every time consuming mechanic can eventually be streamlined and skipped, also leaving you the choice to interact with it only if you desire.
    There are many examples I could give: the most striking is a loading screen which straight up tells you that the game is very buggy, so if anything weird press F5 to reset the main character model.

I hope I sparked some interest in this peculiar project, while cautioning you to not expect a polished product. There are many great ideas in this one, especially if you look at it with a developer's eye.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Petrichor

I loved it, I can't wait to play episode 2.
    The writing was hilarious and actually made me giggle several times
    There is tons of content and many places to explore.
    The art style is cute and fits the gameplay very well.
    The system to catch the fapets is a little confusing but more enjoyable than just clicking a button that says catch.

I don't have many complaints but I would be lying if I said it couldn't be improved.
    I think the clothes could be a little easier to get.
    The controls are pretty clunky and the camera is in a bit of a weird spot by default so I find myself using the free cam a lot to see what's going on.

I feel like the game could be expanded on easily with assets that already exists and would love to see a modding community take this game to the next level.

First I'd like to own or atleast be able to return to the orc dungeon after being rescued.
    I want to put myself in the bondage machines and be milked like a pet in the parlor.
    The machine the blacksmith has in front there house could be bought and equipped to yourself or fapets in your nest.
    I'd like to make the cage in the orc dungeon my home and keep my fapets in at my nest.
    Upgrade the second bar and be able to mount myself to a chair.
    If your mounted to the bar it would attract new clients keeping you from having to run around.
    I personally want to make it easier to manually sell your drinks, fapets and yourself and remover the ability to automatically make money.
    You could make the bar I huge part of the game instead of this thing you find yourself running past a lot.
    If mounted at the bar a clients could appear to request things.
    A client may want a drink, buy a fapet or maybe one of the items you have collected.
    You basically start to become mis black.
    Your new wealth from your success would allow you to buy the cloths one piece at a time from mis TC instead of catching tons of the same fapets to make some arbitrary numbers go up.
    Mis black could find out you have become her competitor and start to give you new obstacles to overcome like trashing your bar so you have to pay to clean it up.
    She could empty your collectors making you fill them back up. She could pay the guards to give e you a hard time and make you lose money by doing community service.
    I really could go on for ever but yeah.
    Love your game and hope to see more
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Destom

Once upon a time, this was such an unplayable game that it seemed impossible to improve it, but the developer did it! He fixed a lot of bugs, and it paid off! Now even the story is very pleasant, but still free one love, the game is worthy to download and play a very promising project!
  6. 3.00 star(s)

怒っているキツネの音

This game has potential, but it also has more bugs than a stray flea infested chihuahua.
    I end up finding myself being soft/hard locked depending on the bug, unable to progress unless the game is restarted.
    In addition, the English option even though is recommended by the game itself, is nowhere near to being polished and sometimes doesn't make much sense (disregarding the fact that the MC is retarded)
    Some models also look terrible (looking at you Mr Stallion!), while some of the girls look quite good.
    I like the breasts growth with leveling up mechanics, this is a nice touch.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

Mhiggey

The game is built for masochists, the content joking about 'Nishy wants to rape' isn't just a hentai story plot, it's the actual aim of this software. The game is the rapist and you, the player, is the rapee. In fact it's closer to a gangrape in a way, with the dodgy mechanics being the main instigator while the constant bugs and the iffy controls are the two holding you down. Every other inane gameplay decision is one additional dude on the sidelines waiting for their turn, a virtual train of shitty dev choices joining together to completely fuck the user like you're just a set of tracks.

The animations and faces during are pretty okay though.
  8. 1.00 star(s)

Scud74

Full of bugs, walking takes forever, empty spaces, stiff animations and ugly characters, the only good aspect about the game is how good the 3D semen look compared to other titles. Also, the controls are a nightmare, you need to learn about 20 different key for a game with mostly simple mechanics. I would suggest, if your value your time on this planet, to stay the fuck out from this game.
  9. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3438521

The game itself is very buggy but has a good concept once working. The animations are good enough once you get used to the game. Additonally, the game could be better but as of now this game seems like its in beta if not alpha in terms of development, Id imagine the game needs a complete restart at this point but right now its ok .
  10. 1.00 star(s)

KL-001-A

Bah, this is one of those games where I keep coming back to it since I love games with custom-made, tailor-made 3D models that are designed FOR the game instead of some more shit, generic Daz3D garbage, but, like, I just can't come up with anything good about this game other than the models being NEW.

The first, and probably biggest complaint I have about the game is that it's massively overcomplicated for no real reason.
    No, you can't just lay the carrot in an open field and sneak behind the bunnygirl to capture her when she goes for it, nonono, you have to get two carrots (you only have two inventory slots, btw), then go through this long, complicated sequence of different things you have to do to finally, hopefully get her to notice a carrot in your vagina, then of course you can't actually just take her then and there, you have to slowly waddle with the carrot still inside you, walking super slowly towards the nearest, uh, hitching post den thing, occasionally flashing the carrot-stuffed vagina at her when she loses interest, then repeat this over and over until you finally make it there and you've finally caught yourself a bunnygirl. I'm also ignoring the fact that all this requires a bunch of different keys on your keyboard, one for crouching, one for locking your crouch, one for getting a carrot ready, one for throwing a carrot, another for presenting your carrot-stuffed vagina at her, etc.
    Yes, there's other monsters, and yes, most of them are just as complicated as this.

Outside of that major complaint, the game is buggy, there's surprisingly little content for how many monsters there are, there's an unholy amount of running from place to place, and even that complicated control scheme I mentioned is still just a summary of less than half of what kind of nonsense the dev decided to put in the game.

Oh, and not to mention that the dev only releases non-buggy, free, full releases maybe once or twice a year, one time even skipping a whole year, so imagine an already buggy game being even MORE buggy!

Eh, whatever, I'm rambling.
    I couldn't decide whether I should give this one star or not, so I went with my gut and picked one star. Admittedly it should get a star and a half, but that's not available on F95.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

WeebLoop

The game at this point can be considered good, has a extend history mode, the free mode has various kinks and a few things to do and a few events like Xmas or summer and is more playable than before despite the bugs it may have considering all the bad things it has been carrying through almost 6 years of development.

Now i've noticed that the most of the issues are principally caused because most of the necessary information is inside the nymphokyun patreon and people are unable of see it causing unhappy surprises inside the game
    such like:
    -Missing info about mechanics, taiming recipes,fapets,etc
    -Being unable of understand what to do during Holidays Versions (Xmas,Birthday,summer)
    -Being unable of report bug or ask solutions inside game issues
    (this can be solved in the dev page nymphokyun.net where you can speak with him) .

The bad things are principally:
    -The bugs inside the game (i've noticed that bugs appears more often in low stats devices) that can ruin your save and being forced to start a new one (most of the time inside the history mode (fortunately these are being fixed constantly with the new report system)
    -The graphics that principally can be perceived as old or bad (IMO i like the anime style it has)
    -The feeling of "there is nothing to do or what i have to do?" afther a time of playing it principally in the free mode.
    -Most of the time you need to have cheat engine opened to make the game less tedious with the stamina system and another things

If you can, give it a try maybe you will like it and if you find a ton of bugs in you game try starting a new one and reduce the graphics quality or contact the dev (i hope he can see this )
  12. 1.00 star(s)

wishdomteth

This game is fucking ass dude, you gotta sit through the longest fucking sex scenes imaginable, it fucking confusing as fuck and it's buggy as an outhouse. this is the worst kind of sex game hands down
  13. 1.00 star(s)

Eclite

Just play it for at least 10 minutes and you will realize it is a waste of time. The succubus or whatever that girl is flying in the air when zombies arrive, you can't really hide because she spawns ABOVE you, and that happens frequently, making it difficult to even do anything, all exits are blocked somehow. Not to mention the taming ways, sometimes they are easy like bunny's, and sometimes they are bullshit such as sheep, where the hell exactly is the taming spot huh game? Not gonna write it down about it? It's not worth the time to play, besides the optimization is dog shit while I have 3080.
  14. 2.00 star(s)

PervyMage32

THE GOOD
    The game has a kind of appealing Anime art style, and some niche fetishes that you might not really find anywhere else, if your into them, anyway. There's some exploration aspect to the game, and a RPG-lite system based around catching monsters called FaPets and breeding them, either with each other, or using your own character, a busty lady named Nishy.

The game has a Day System which changes things somewhat overtime. There's a decent size to this version of the game, and you move around it quite quickly.

THE BAD
    The animations are interesting, but the camera is kind of awful, making it difficult to really see whats really going on, and the controls can be a little awkward at first. Taming the FaPets is kind of tedious, and there's very little proper indication on how to do so.

There's an inventory system, but the number of items you can hold seems limited to 2, and everything you select gets thrown. You would think a whip gets flicked or snapped, but no, you throw it as a coiled up bundle. Picking up items is sometimes difficult, as with the case with the gear and any parchment that falls on the ground, and I don't think you can move while an item is selected, making it difficult to hit a target with, considering the FaPets may be mobile.

The Tutorial was a bit confusing, making it difficult to advance with you being limited to certain areas by invisible walls. more importantly, once you get a little bit in and see your first FaPet, a circle appears, essentially prompting you to enter it, but then nothing happens, and everyone seems to be complaining about being stuck at this point, so many of us never learned the more "complicated" things about this game, if such things exist. As such, instead of catching FaPets, it's just easier to buy them.

Your home isn't rendered, its just a giant dull square with some writing on it, which you might not have noticed right away, thanks to the weird camera modes. I played for a couple hours without noticing it anyway, which is important, because you have to walk up to it and interact with the building in order to advance to the next Day, which is the only way to save the game.

THE UGLY
    The game is bugged to all hell. When you start the game, you have two item slots, but when you press the button to switch to Skills, you basically permanently lose one of those item slots. Also, you only have one skill, "Beg", which as far as I can tell, no one that has played the game has been able to get to work.

Every time I load the game on my Gaming PC, it seems to run differently. While testing one of the coupling scenes with the Horseman (think Centuar with only two legs), both feel through the floor, with him eventually returning above ground, and me falling so far below the map, that the entire game and menu became distorted, requiring me to force close it.

At one point, I had a normal Horse, which wouldn't stop following me, and I couldn't sell it, because the game didn't recognize that it was a "follower". However, the next time I loaded my save, this was fixed (although, now the Horse was obsessed with constantly running into my Sheep FaPet).

After a dozen or so Days into the game, humans appeared outside of their city (which you can't seem to enter without the guards murdering you on sight). Unfortunately, while they have an animation with you, the men are literally a pile of floating hair and clothes, and the woman are visible, but their clothes are very poorly rendered. There's a couple of very well detailed female NPC's next to this wandering crowd of peasants, but the both of them can't really be interacted with.

Speaking of animations, each FaPet has at least two (one as female and the other as a Futa), but rarely more than that, so things get kind of bland quickly. One of the things that annoyed me most though, was there is at least one monster (a wolf) who chases you down upon seeing you. You can run from it, and you are faster than him, but he NEVER stops chasing you and you eventually run out of Stamina, so it's inevitable that your caught. Considering you can only perform lewd actions once per day, its a kind of frustrating and unavoidable waste of your time.

The game is very much lewd... but other than genitals (particularly the male kind), there isn't much in the way of nudity. You can remove Nishy's panties and turn her into a Futa by pressing a button, but despite the fact that you playing a sexy busty lady who is constantly DTF with horses, wolves and get pissed on by guards that would rather impale you with their literal spear, you cannot remove her loosely buttons top (at least, I couldn't find a way, otherwise I would have given this game another star).

Basically, the game has been in development for about 2 years, but looks as though it was made in only 3 months and abandoned, despite it still being "worked on". There's apparently a lot of content I missed, involving other Seasons and what not, but nothing that seems important enough to change my current mindset.

THE SUMMARY
    If you made this far through the novel I've written, thanks for your patience, but I wouldn't test that willpower with this game. To put things short, if you were interested in this game, because of its Dragon Quest-like graphics, like I was, avoid it and count yourself lucky for dodging a bullet; your missing nothing special here. There's definitely a lot of potential with this game, but I don't think that's ever going to get tapped into, considering how little it's come in such a long time.