Lestev

Dec 26, 2017
Please can I get your save?
Alright. This save will overwrite slot 62 and you will appear right outside the village.
You should be able to go through the toy gauntlet without problems. If I remember correctly, in this save I already did all other villages. My gear setup is quite janky though. If the enemies inside the hole give you trouble, try spamming aurastones.

Ol_Stone_Ears

Jun 5, 2021
i don't know if there is one but does this game have a gallory
There's a sort of gallery in the temple, wherein you can lose to various creatures, but apparently the Creator is currently experimenting with a different system so it might not exist the way it does in the future.

Also there's a mirror in the goldmen tower that shows game over screens for some of the non-standard game overs.

Ol_Stone_Ears

Jun 5, 2021
I bear news, y'all, we have an update:

Featuring such highlights as: Finally leaving Viperia Isle! Using a key item in an unusual way! Another Turn Based Tactics game where you have an extremely unfair ability! And going back to Viperia Isle even though you don't have to because our lord and savior Kavenbach went and added whole new things to do in every lizardman village after you finish the plot stuff from this update, the madman!

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
I bear news, y'all, we have an update: Mega

Featuring such highlights as: Finally leaving Viperia Isle! Using a key item in an unusual way! Another Turn Based Tactics game where you have an extremely unfair ability! And going back to Viperia Isle even though you don't have to because our lord and savior Kavenbach went and added whole new things to do in every lizardman village after you finish the plot stuff from this update, the madman!
Do you have a save for the underwater one?

Alright. This save will overwrite slot 62 and you will appear right outside the village.
You should be able to go through the toy gauntlet without problems. If I remember correctly, in this save I already did all other villages. My gear setup is quite janky though. If the enemies inside the hole give you trouble, try spamming aurastones.
There isn't enough toys, is there any way to make the sex toys unlimited before I enter the hole ?

Last edited:

erik9865

May 14, 2018
can i get a save for aftter the battle of ludesvenska becauce i suck at those types of games strategy.
please need help

Orckingdom28

May 2, 2018
So. I saw the animated tag and decided to try it out. I fought the first humanoid rat, and while there is seggs - there's 0 animation. Is there any in battle animation, or is it only on defeat, or is it just a jebait tag on the game?

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
So. I saw the animated tag and decided to try it out. I fought the first humanoid rat, and while there is seggs - there's 0 animation. Is there any in battle animation, or is it only on defeat, or is it just a jebait tag on the game?
There's some in-battle animation later on, but it is not that frequent. There's a lot of animated sex scenes too.

That said, the "sex vs gameplay" ratio in this game is kinda off. like 1 to 10.

Reactions: Ol_Stone_Ears

Ol_Stone_Ears

Jun 5, 2021
A lot of it does rely on imagination more than animation, but it gets more frequent as the game goes on and the developer finds new ways to eke more out of the game engine. One of the recent updates had an attempt at full on battle animations... at the cost of so many separate sprite sheets and memory that it's unlikely to ever happen again, but still.

Ol_Stone_Ears

Jun 5, 2021
Alas, the actual changelog is patreon-locked, and I'm too broke for that. Every once in a while KB will update the changelog on the tfgames site, but until then I can only summarize his various forum posts.

For instance, the full text of the post I found the update on, which I editorialized:
" New content begins with the attack on Viperia Bridge. Then follows events at Viperia Garrison, then a large-scale battle to defend Ludenska, in which Alanna's forces are once again at a disadvantage, but have a few tricks to use against the enemy. Following the victory, the new story content is completed, but at this point Alanna can head back to Viperia Isle, via the Garrison, to play the many risky games the lizardmen have set up in every one of their villages. New contents include various peril types: hanging, quicksand, drowning, strangling, dismemberment, onahole transformation, Dolcett-style spitting, bovine transformation, and the usual standard vore, violation, and inanimate transformations."

And as soon as I actually complete the tactics fight I'll see about uploading a save. Last time I nearly finished it but ran out of time before Adult Life became an issue and I had to bail. Wish there was a way to save it in progress.

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
Alas, the actual changelog is patreon-locked
Actually, his Patreon doesn't have anything exclusive anymore. Nowdays it is just a way for us to donate him some money.

Thus, there's no changelog there either. In fact, his last post there is this:

"SGR 1.3.7 details
2 days ago

Again, running low on time by the time I start this. Ridiculous of me, but anyway.
1.3.7's new content begins from the Lizardman Trade Post, from where speaking to the Darkfange Elder (Red-crystal-topped-staff) triggers the ability to wage the assault.

During the assault, the Lizardmen will assist you as best they can. In some cases, that won't be helpful at all, but generally they make the fights a little easier. Just keep Alanna alive if you can, as she needs to be alive for her to trigger the battle-ending moves of the Lizardmen.
In the Garrison, if you look around hard enough you will be able to trigger a surprise Game Over in one location.
During the large-scale battle, hang back or even head to the right with your units, and try to attack with Alanna's unit first. Remember, your third unit will actually bolster two or (in the right circumstances) all three of your units' numbers...
After the battle, the storytelling progress stops there for now (as Tuttee will tell you). However, if you pass through the Garrison and then head south, Alanna can go into any of the six clans there to play a risky game. You can make some GP here, but not quickly, and every single one of the games can turn lethal under the right circumstances.
Everyone have fun, and don't hesitate to notify me of any bugs! I'd be beyond surprised if no one finds any big ones...! ^_^' "

Ol_Stone_Ears

Jun 5, 2021
Actually, his Patreon doesn't have anything exclusive anymore. Nowdays it is just a way for us to donate him some money.

Thus, there's no changelog there either. In fact, his last post there is this:

-snip-
I mean, when I click on it, it looks like this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I know it's not exclusive content in the sense you can't get stuff elsewhere, but if there is anything he *posts* there, I don't know much more than that he posts it and the opening sentence or so. I mostly find stuff over on eka's. Shockingly, the guy that codes this as a solo project and makes custom sprites in Paint or something isn't known for concise changelogs :p

For instance, I had no idea there was a game over hidden in the garrison. Back to the hunt I go

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
can i get a save for aftter the battle of ludesvenska becauce i suck at those types of games strategy.
please need help
Here's my save.

Do keep in mind that the current story ends after the next cutscenes. There's a few new things to do in the lizardmen village though.

In regards to the strategy mini-game though, there's a VERY easy way to win. Just move around the field, keeping yourself away from the enemies. Then use the booby traps to thin the number of enemies. If you are patient enough, you can even kill all four enemy troops without even fighting them, leaving only the fifth troop for you to fight. But of course, you can just fight the troops yourself after thinning their numbers a little. ;)

After a while you'll also get new allies, which will make this battle even easier.

Last edited:
Reactions: erik9865

Ol_Stone_Ears

Jun 5, 2021
In regards to the strategy mini-game though, there's a VERY easy way to win. Just move around the field, keeping yourself away from the enemies. Then use the booby traps to thin the number of enemies. If you are patient enough, you can even kill all four enemy troops without even fighting them, leaving only the fifth troop for you to fight. But of course, you can just fight the troops yourself after thinning their numbers a little. ;)
Slight correction: If you back out of targeting any of the main units, you're asked if you want to target the leader instead, so you can happily blow him up too. Can't say if it's possible to finish them off with it; I killed them with Beatrice.

Last edited:
Reactions: erik9865
3.90 star(s) 7 Votes