Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
Slight correction: If you back out of targeting any of the main units, you're sked if you want to target the leader instead, so you can happily blow him up too. Can't say if it's possible to finish them off with it; I killed them with Beatrice.
Oh, good to know, I didn't know you could target the leader as well. ^^

sappho

Aug 31, 2017
Anyone know how to trigger the surprise bad end in the garrison? I swear I've explored and interacted with every tile but I can't figure it out

Ol_Stone_Ears

Jun 5, 2021
Anyone know how to trigger the surprise bad end in the garrison? I swear I've explored and interacted with every tile but I can't figure it out
Took me a while too. You know that Cow-ification rod in the office? When you interact with it, you briefly transform into a braindead cow. If you interact with it a lot, you'll get a nifty mp recovery item. If you keep interacting with it, eventually things go wrong.

Reactions: erik9865

sappho

Aug 31, 2017
Thanks! Silly thing is I was one rod-touch away from the first scene which would have given me a hint that was the right track lol

Ol_Stone_Ears

Jun 5, 2021
Thanks! Silly thing is I was one rod-touch away from the first scene which would have given me a hint that was the right track lol
I only figured it out because I interacted on every other thing in that dang garrison, and I figured it either had to be that, or the lizard guy that gets frisky when you walk in front of him. I spent a literal hour combing the place.

...I may or may not be a little too determined to 100% this game, come to think of it...

Reactions: sappho
Jun 10, 2024
I noticed a glitch I ran into, after finishing the latest update, I was heading back towards the lizard village and encountered a big rat. I got caught and turned into one. The screen went back to the map and Alanna saying she got turned again and saw Beatrice back in my party and was locked out of the lizard village, saying the stronghold was filled with enemies once again.

Zero1_1

Jun 5, 2021
I am trying to enter the darkfang clan but they say I am unhonorable, I have all the required goods for them but I dont know what I need to do to let them in. If i fight them and win it makes me leave the village anyway.

Ol_Stone_Ears

Jun 5, 2021
Bugfix build y'all! "Fixes [Estabara thinking you haven't been to Viperia yet] as well as a few other minor ones and a kinda-random crash from talking to one lizardman guard in the Yellowclaw village." No comment on whether that includes the Ratite problem; IIRC that was also an issue with Lepara previously, but I haven't experienced it since.

I am trying to enter the darkfang clan but they say I am unhonorable, I have all the required goods for them but I dont know what I need to do to let them in. If i fight them and win it makes me leave the village anyway.
Have you done the thing where you learn how to speak lizard and have learned what the lizards consider "honourable?"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Here's my save.

Do keep in mind that the current story ends after the next cutscenes. There's a few new things to do in the lizardmen village though.

In regards to the strategy mini-game though, there's a VERY easy way to win. Just move around the field, keeping yourself away from the enemies. Then use the booby traps to thin the number of enemies. If you are patient enough, you can even kill all four enemy troops without even fighting them, leaving only the fifth troop for you to fight. But of course, you can just fight the troops yourself after thinning their numbers a little. ;)

After a while you'll also get new allies, which will make this battle even easier.
Thanks but another question do you have the save for the underwater one?

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
im confused by the corruption tag.. what is it? is it just the transformations that lead to game over. or will there be more to it? will there be parts in the story where you ca get corrupted into enjoying depravity ,even for abit.

Ol_Stone_Ears

Jun 5, 2021
im confused by the corruption tag.. what is it? is it just the transformations that lead to game over. or will there be more to it? will there be parts in the story where you ca get corrupted into enjoying depravity ,even for abit.
In both subtle and obvious ways, a bunch of characters/NPC's end up getting corrupted by the depravity going on. Hell, there are actual game overs in certain parts where you end up liking doing the sexy thing too much and it has negative repercussions.

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
In both subtle and obvious ways, a bunch of characters/NPC's end up getting corrupted by the depravity going on. Hell, there are actual game overs in certain parts where you end up liking doing the sexy thing too much and it has negative repercussions.
so it isnt that you get corrupted. or well can be corrupted without a game over. but that others are corrupted.

Ol_Stone_Ears

Jun 5, 2021
so it isnt that you get corrupted. or well can be corrupted without a game over. but that others are corrupted.
What I'll say is that the heroine gets... increasingly okay with all the sexual nonsense around her. Full corruption usually results in a game over by virtue of "if you're so desperate for orgasms you do something stupid and die" and/or "you're not really in a position to be following the plot anymore," but there's definitely an undercurrent of "you are weirdly into all this" as it goes on regardless.

Like, one game over implies the heroine(s) get used as breeding stock and basically take over the country with an army of super monster babies, but it's still a game over because, you know, that's not exactly the plot you set out for, you know?

Zawkian_Puppy

The Cheesy pup
Game Developer
Sep 12, 2019
What I'll say is that the heroine gets... increasingly okay with all the sexual nonsense around her. Full corruption usually results in a game over by virtue of "if you're so desperate for orgasms you do something stupid and die" and/or "you're not really in a position to be following the plot anymore," but there's definitely an undercurrent of "you are weirdly into all this" as it goes on regardless.

Like, one game over implies the heroine(s) get used as breeding stock and basically take over the country with an army of super monster babies, but it's still a game over because, you know, that's not exactly the plot you set out for, you know?
Glad someone could explain it better than i could!

Jun 10, 2024
I have been messing around with all the different tribes mini games and checking out all the game overs you can get for them, however it seems a few just keep reviving me, do each tribe have a game over for each mini game or only certain ones?

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
Each mini-game has AT LEAST one game over, but for some insane reason the dev decided to make them rare. Something like a 10% chance of getting a game over or something.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Can we battle across the bridge, with the lizardmen yet? I thought I remembered a newer update since the lizardmen festival event. It's been a bit.

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes