FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
The latest update (1.3.7 etc.) brings the battle across the bridge, another one of those tactics stuff, and some plot.
So how do I start the bridge battle, then? I can't do anything but walk around from clan to clan and fight random monsters on the main map. When I try to go to the bridge, it just says some dialogue and nothing else. I go from clan to clan, talking to random lizardmen, and nothing happens but random repeatable dialogue.
One of them tells me to go to the Trading Post, so when I go there, nothing triggers, and when I talk to each character, it's still just dialogue.

Ol_Stone_Ears

Jun 5, 2021
So how do I start the bridge battle, then? I can't do anything but walk around from clan to clan and fight random monsters on the main map. When I try to go to the bridge, it just says some dialogue and nothing else. I go from clan to clan, talking to random lizardmen, and nothing happens but random repeatable dialogue.
One of them tells me to go to the Trading Post, so when I go there, nothing triggers, and when I talk to each character, it's still just dialogue.
Odd. If you've done the thing at the gathering of clans (that fire just to the west of the trading post), heading to the trading post should load you into a very crowded version with the army ready to assault, and one of the elders should ask if you're ready to Do the Thing and assault the garrison.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Odd. If you've done the thing at the gathering of clans (that fire just to the west of the trading post), heading to the trading post should load you into a very crowded version with the army ready to assault, and one of the elders should ask if you're ready to Do the Thing and assault the garrison.
It did not :(

EDIT: There was a little more to it than just going to the trading post. Apparently, I had missed this, but I had to talk specifically to the leader with the red staff. It started a long dialogue, THEN I was able to go to the bridge,

Last edited:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Does anyone know the answers to the questions in the lizardmen games?
I never played helpless heroine so how dafuq should I know that?

Ol_Stone_Ears

Jun 5, 2021
Does anyone know the answers to the questions in the lizardmen games?
I never played helpless heroine so how dafuq should I know that?
Trial and error, mostly; I'd never even heard of Geena's Trials before now. If you're a fan of the content here, you'll probably still like HH, so if you're bored waiting for content, it can be a fun if janky time.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Trial and error, mostly; I'd never even heard of Geena's Trials before now. If you're a fan of the content here, you'll probably still like HH, so if you're bored waiting for content, it can be a fun if janky time.
Nope. I'm not. I attempted to play it, and just couldn't get into it.

Ol_Stone_Ears

Jun 5, 2021
Nope. I'm not. I attempted to play it, and just couldn't get into it.
Fair. But yeah, the questions given always have the same answers so getting it right accidentally leads to getting it right other times if you can remember it. Otherwise if you're mostly in it for the cash rewards the other games might work better. Like, the breathplay games can be managed fairly easily with the halves method (Pick an answer in the middle, based on higher/lower it's in one of the two halves. Pick the number in the middle of that half. Repeat until you get an interval you feel comfortable just guessing more vaguely like in increments of ten or 1 because setting up the halves usually takes longer than the harder game modes let you input values)

And if you're in it for the fail-states... well, unanswerable trivia works pretty well for that :p

Reactions: FookU2

Ol_Stone_Ears

Jun 5, 2021
And lo, just on the edge of Autumn, Kavenbach did bestow unto us the next update:

Features include that entire volcanic area plot teased at the end of the last update, and an option to make the fail states of the Viperia Island games more Game Over-y. Actual feature synopsis

The usual caveats of the new patches usually getting bugfix builds released soon after initial release applies.

Turns out the bugs this patch were both persistent and game breaking so a rapid flurry of releases came out right away. I've replaced the link with the most recent.

Also, not mentioned in the post but discovered during my own exploration, you have to talk to the lizard merchant guy who is still hanging out in the garrison to start the new plot stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: FookU2

Zero1_1

Jun 5, 2021
And lo, just on the edge of Autumn, Kavenbach did bestow unto us the next update: Mega

Features include that entire volcanic area plot teased at the end of the last update, and an option to make the fail states of the Viperia Island games more Game Over-y. Actual feature synopsis

The usual caveats of the new patches usually getting bugfix builds released soon after initial release applies.

Turns out the bugs this patch were both persistent and game breaking so a rapid flurry of releases came out right away. I've replaced the link with the most recent.

Also, not mentioned in the post but discovered during my own exploration, you have to talk to the lizard merchant guy who is still hanging out in the garrison to start the new plot stuff.
Do you know how to get the mask? I cant find any way into the huts

Ol_Stone_Ears

Jun 5, 2021
Do you know how to get the mask? I cant find any way into the huts
If you talk to the Fishgut elder while a Lizard, unlike every other clan that says "come back as a human to play," they have a different game for you to play. Doing so let's you into the huts for the duration.

EDIT: New bugfix build, fixes some monsters disappearing when they shouldn't, and the Crystalisk reappearing when he shouldn't.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 7 Votes