Identify Slaver Game

Caveman_091

Mar 26, 2018
Hello!

I have tried every possibly keyword search on multiple sites and am drawing nothing so maybe ya'll know...

It's an older game, text based as I recall, train slaves, and you as the MC have the ability to posses other bodies in the game including slaves. There was pregnancy, lactation, and BE (to sometimes extreme sizes)

I don't remember the engine it was on unfortunately, but id wager either quest or rags given the text nature and that there was a map of the town to navigate around.

I hope someone else's luck is better than my own, let me know if I can possibly provide any other info.

Thanks in advance

p.s. if i posted this incorrectly also let me know, since I haven't before....

Caveman_091

Mar 26, 2018
Hello!

I have tried every possibly keyword search on multiple sites and am drawing nothing so maybe ya'll know...

It's an older game, text based as I recall, train slaves, and you as the MC have the ability to posses other bodies in the game including slaves. There was pregnancy, lactation, and BE (to sometimes extreme sizes)

I don't remember the engine it was on unfortunately, but id wager either quest or rags given the text nature and that there was a map of the town to navigate around.

I hope someone else's luck is better than my own, let me know if I can possibly provide any other info.

Thanks in advance

p.s. if i posted this incorrectly also let me know, since I haven't before....
I managed to find it after literal hours of checking every BE tagged game I could find, lol. The game name was "Fetish Master", in case anyone else comes looking for similar.

Reactions: yuyutsu