EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
290235_1554489451818.png

Overview:
You are the best female slave trainer this world has seen. You get called in by Silas to train a slave who will make it worth your while. With the help of your loyal slave you won't stop until she is turned into the perfect slave. But some things aren't what they seem. What if someone is trying to overthrow you.​

Thread Updated: 2019-04-7
Release Date: 2019-04-03
Developer: meesteres F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All: - -

Thanks to @meesteres for the game

289203_1554394118160.png 289207_1554394261638.png

Last edited:

Useraro

Jun 22, 2018
Oh yes a bdsm game with a female protagonist. All it needs is some female chastity, some sex toys and quality lezdom. Hey maybe it's already in there gotta check!

Reactions: Shoopster and kvier

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
Oh yes a bdsm game with a female protagonist. All it needs is some female chastity, some sex toys and quality lezdom. Hey maybe it's already in there gotta check!
is just first version xD

Useraro

Jun 22, 2018
is just first version xD
Just finished it. It sounds like a promising start but isn't it a bit too linear? I hope you plan on making it more open ended or adding some sort of resource based mechanic like energy or money :)

or some female chastity but that's just me

Meesteres

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
Just finished it. It sounds like a promising start but isn't it a bit too linear? I hope you plan on making it more open ended or adding some sort of resource based mechanic like energy or money :)

or some female chastity but that's just me
Thanks for your kind words. It was actually meant to be kind of an VN but I can't work with daz or ren'py and thus made it with twinery. I actually do have a plot for it and i am trying to work towards at least 2 endings. And for the energt/recourse thing, I am probably not gonna add that in. I did however add lewdity and submission for the female slave. Which should result to a certain component for en ending.

Prawnboy99

Jul 21, 2018
Not a bad start, has potential even for a Html game, I hope it goes somewhere. I also agree with Useraro that it needs to be more open ended with more possibilities. Though take that criticism with a grain of salt as I completely understand that this is basically the first iteration, so of course there wont be really anything. Though at the same time that's good since it means it has unlimited potential for what you can put in. It's probably one of the best things with html. More character creation options, fetish options, money systems, possible rpg elements, etc. So can't wait for future releases. :)

Scrot

Definitely not Scrot
Apr 30, 2018
Thanks for your kind words. It was actually meant to be kind of an VN but I can't work with daz or ren'py and thus made it with twinery. I actually do have a plot for it and i am trying to work towards at least 2 endings. And for the energt/recourse thing, I am probably not gonna add that in. I did however add lewdity and submission for the female slave. Which should result to a certain component for en ending.
you can always do this game in ren'py after xD the game is really good :D

Sigel7

Aug 30, 2018
I'm definitely looking forward to see how it evolves. One thing to note, at first I was wondering if the stats were for the slave or the slaver, as the description with implied problems for miss slaver made me wonder if maybe she'd end up becoming submissive. So you might want to make it clearer.

Meesteres

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
I'm definitely looking forward to see how it evolves. One thing to note, at first I was wondering if the stats were for the slave or the slaver, as the description with implied problems for miss slaver made me wonder if maybe she'd end up becoming submissive. So you might want to make it clearer.
Oh thats stats were for the female slave. I didn't know how to implement it to start from a certain passage.

Sigel7

Aug 30, 2018
Oh thats stats were for the female slave. I didn't know how to implement it to start from a certain passage.
Yeah that's what I figured after a little while. Maybe simply having a small title like "Slave stats" above would make it crystal clear.

Meesteres

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
not for me I am afraid, I prefer HTML games with images
They have a few at the moment at least 1 per sex scene. Finding certain images isn't easy. If the game gets popular I might ask an artist to draw the scenes or make them with daz 3d