RAGS Abandoned Slavers Game Chapter IV: Nancy's Hospital Problems [v0.22] [Imp16k4]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Unless this is tied to something else, I cant figure out the radiology room. I found the button, the gallery, unlocked the PC although there was literally nothing of value on it. I found another patient room that had a closet I could search but I couldnt do antyhing else. All I got now are a chip, boxes of pills, and some ordinary clothes, but apparently there is an item in that radiology room. How does this Small Box open? I know i can use the chip and continue exploring but last time I went down there, I ended up with a dead end, running around with nowhere to go once I got into the monitor room in the basement. Never did find a way back up to the floor you wake up on.

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Unless this is tied to something else, I cant figure out the radiology room. I found the button, the gallery, unlocked the PC although there was literally nothing of value on it. I found another patient room that had a closet I could search but I couldnt do antyhing else. All I got now are a chip, boxes of pills, and some ordinary clothes, but apparently there is an item in that radiology room. How does this Small Box open? I know i can use the chip and continue exploring but last time I went down there, I ended up with a dead end, running around with nowhere to go once I got into the monitor room in the basement. Never did find a way back up to the floor you wake up on.
You can program the chip on the PC. Open box let you play around the elevator and so on. Normally you can t get back to this floor.
And if you where stuck in the monitor room that was a really old version that s not the end anymore

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
You can program the chip on the PC. Open box let you play around the elevator and so on. Normally you can t get back to this floor.
And if you where stuck in the monitor room that was a really old version that s not the end anymore
I figured out the monitor room, some side door had opened up in one of the barren hallways. 2nd character has been kinda weird. Seems to be an instant lose state, you start, you get brought to the office, doesnt matter if you comply or refuse, there seems to be no way from not entering the box and getting a game over.

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
I figured out the monitor room, some side door had opened up in one of the barren hallways. 2nd character has been kinda weird. Seems to be an instant lose state, you start, you get brought to the office, doesnt matter if you comply or refuse, there seems to be no way from not entering the box and getting a game over.
There is one. Steal something out of the cupboard

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
More like steal the pills.
The energy drink restore willpower
Ive read that I should be able to steal pills but Ive never had the option to on either the first or second character. They always say that someone will notice the pills are missing. The first character doesnt care once you can explore the facility but the second character simply refuses to steal any pills.

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Ive read that I should be able to steal pills but Ive never had the option to on either the first or second character. They always say that someone will notice the pills are missing. The first character doesnt care once you can explore the facility but the second character simply refuses to steal any pills.
The first time the char notice that someone probably will notice it on the second attempt the char will take them.

There is someone there. This person must notice that someone stole the pills.

uncle9

Mar 19, 2019
Is there any tips after i got the blue latex with the mask? I dont know where to go except to override the computer and saw the beach

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Boss Imp, can you leak some info how to proceed to path 3 if there's any? Please?
You must go the same way as path 2 but only with the first char. The transmission is where you encounter Chas the second time then.

You must use the PC to program the chip for the elevator control to reach the right floor.

uncle9

Mar 19, 2019
You must go the same way as path 2 but only with the first char. The transmission is where you encounter Chas the second time then.

You must use the PC to program the chip for the elevator control to reach the right floor.
That was so cool Imp~! This really a nice idea, I manage to get to Chas as 3 character now.
But now I stuck on the kidnapping of the A,B,C Class Units. What should i need to do?
And i'm not sure if it was bugs or glitches, the characters are all mostly Tar_201_N_4 etc everytime I try to search the areas

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
That was so cool Imp~! This really a nice idea, I manage to get to Chas as 3 character now.
But now I stuck on the kidnapping of the A,B,C Class Units. What should i need to do?
And i'm not sure if it was bugs or glitches, the characters are all mostly Tar_201_N_4 etc everytime I try to search the areas
The "Tar"s are work pending... sry but you can find around 15 targets already most of them run on day time inside the park 3 night inside the park
the north district has 4 the red light has 3 and one or two inside the commercial during the day time.
Look out for the "In" option some of the targets spawn there own room.

A B C are the different classes you can get. It determins from the target itself and how do you capture them.

uncle9

Mar 19, 2019
The "Tar"s are work pending... sry but you can find around 15 targets already most of them run on day time inside the park 3 night inside the park
the north district has 4 the red light has 3 and one or two inside the commercial during the day time.
Look out for the "In" option some of the targets spawn there own room.

A B C are the different classes you can get. It determins from the target itself and how do you capture them.
oic, well then maybe i have to wait until the new patches release :D, its a good game
Once i Search the area, all the "Tar" characters appear and i couldn't select anything.
Anyway, do you have tips of how to get the 2 Clerks at the Gun shop and Toys shop? I REALLY wanna get them(grin)
Plus, what can the "Polish Nannites" do?

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes