RAGS Abandoned Slavers Game Chapter IV: Nancy's Hospital Problems [v0.22] [Imp16k4]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

MrNibbs

Dec 15, 2017
What he said, I utterly adore the content and subject matter of this game but the trial and error gameplay as well as tedious navigation really detract from enjoying the delightful writing on display. A save with the various scenes unlocked would be most appreciated indeed. For instance I truly have no friggin idea how to access the cursed or TE outfits even though they sound like the friggin best things to my preclusions and its driving me mad.

Reactions: Pilluah

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
What he said, I utterly adore the content and subject matter of this game but the trial and error gameplay as well as tedious navigation really detract from enjoying the delightful writing on display. A save with the various scenes unlocked would be most appreciated indeed. For instance I truly have no friggin idea how to access the cursed or TE outfits even though they sound like the friggin best things to my preclusions and its driving me mad.
The TE outfit is shortly before the end of path 2 you need it to complete the path
The cursed suit can be found either with the first char right across the examination room there is the CE with a hidden box or with the second char if you use the device inside the examination room if you have company

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Is there a CH3 somewhere? Because you are linking to CH1 and 2, and this is CH4.
Somewhere between the stars where the dead souls flying around....
It burned with my HDD maybe one of my beta has still a version of it but he disappeared a year ago

uncle9

Mar 19, 2019
Any idea what is the code for the computer inside restricted room?
Post it says "" or "doctor" or "control" but neither of them works

Pilluah

Sep 4, 2017
How can i get scene shown in first picture in OP?

Walkthrough would be great, this game has so much variables. I hope somebody has time and skills to make one, i am way out of my league with this game.
I really like it though

1559928724506.png

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
How can i get scene shown in first picture in OP?

Walkthrough would be great, this game has so much variables. I hope somebody has time and skills to make one, i am way out of my league with this game.
I really like it though

View attachment 319221
It s one of the intro scenes talk with the girl on the east wing and after you visited the doc you can watch her "treatment"

Reactions: Pilluah

MrNibbs

Dec 15, 2017
The TE outfit is shortly before the end of path 2 you need it to complete the path
The cursed suit can be found either with the first char right across the examination room there is the CE with a hidden box or with the second char if you use the device inside the examination room if you have company
I appreciate the assistance however there is a mild problem. I have not a friggin clue what "Path 2" is, who the 2nd character is, how to get company or what "CE" stands for. The writing structure of the game makes it exceedingly hard to tell where one path starts and another ends nor how a sequence of events may play out. As an honest criticism this game often devolves into the old adventure game adage of "Rub everything on everything else and pray that it does something", at least for me. In turn I am unable to find 80% of the games events.

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
I appreciate the assistance however there is a mild problem. I have not a friggin clue what "Path 2" is, who the 2nd character is, how to get company or what "CE" stands for. The writing structure of the game makes it exceedingly hard to tell where one path starts and another ends nor how a sequence of events may play out. As an honest criticism this game often devolves into the old adventure game adage of "Rub everything on everything else and pray that it does something", at least for me. In turn I am unable to find 80% of the games events.
The path changes as soon you have another char
THe CE is the big machine inside the raditation room south of the examination room take a look into it maybe you find something

Last edited:

MrNibbs

Dec 15, 2017
The path changes as soon you have another char
THe CE is the big machine inside the raditation room south of the examination room take a look into it maybe you find something
If you are on about the "Teleportation" thingy I cant figure out what it does for the life of me, it just sits there, mocking my inability to figure it out.

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
If you are on about the "Teleportation" thingy I cant figure out what it does for the life of me, it just sits there, mocking my inability to figure it out.
The CE will be named teleportation thingy after you found the box who drop out of it.
You can open the box if you re-program the chip inside the examination room to the "box" option and use the chip with the box en voila open box with a new outfit

MrNibbs

Dec 15, 2017
The CE will be named teleportation thingy after you found the box who drop out of it.
You can open the box if you re-program the chip inside the examination room to the "box" option and use the chip with the box en voila open box with a new outfit
Uhhh, and how does one go about reporgramming the chip. It does nothing when I "use" it on the box or computer and if I go down to the 2nd floor I'm screwed cuz I cant find a damnable key to get me back to the 1st floor. Its like I'm understanding the start and end of the directions but the middle just leaves me baffled.

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Uhhh, and how does one go about reporgramming the chip. It does nothing when I "use" it on the box or computer and if I go down to the 2nd floor I'm screwed cuz I cant find a damnable key to get me back to the 1st floor. Its like I'm understanding the start and end of the directions but the middle just leaves me baffled.
Did you ever browse through the different pictures on the computer

MrNibbs

Dec 15, 2017
Did you ever browse through the different pictures on the computer
Well I feel quite the derp however I still cant seem to use the chip on the box even after upgrading the chip

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Well I feel quite the derp however I still cant seem to use the chip on the box even after upgrading the chip
Unbenannt.png

Don t blame me if you run into some problems with the HTML version it s just a simple port.
Sorry but bug like these can occur on HTML maybe if I change some minor things it work but I can t promise anything

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
I updated the OP file for the HTML version.
The bug that you can t target the box with the chip is now solved.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes