RAGS Abandoned Slavers Game Chapter IV: Nancy's Hospital Problems [v0.22] [Imp16k4]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Kata

Feb 17, 2017
I don't even know how to start this game?

I get past the intro, talk to the doctor, and then what? There's no clear way to advance the game, I'm stuck on the second floor with no way to use the elevator, you can pick up some pill boxes but using them apparently does nothing except lead to game overs.

There's a point where sandbox games have too much choice too soon without introducing any of the mechanics. This is one of those games.

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Did you steal the chip? Did you look into some other rooms. Did you take the key from your room to open other rooms?

Brakalt

Jul 30, 2018
Anyone know how to get to the third character? currently in the hazmat but that's as far as i've gotten and I haven't been able to find Chaz again.

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Anyone know how to get to the third character? currently in the hazmat but that's as far as i've gotten and I haven't been able to find Chaz again.
If you play with the first char and program the chip to elevator control you can access the second basement floor. Run the same way as you would with the second char and you get the third char.

And I think I forgot something here...
Updated the OP

dsc

Jun 23, 2017
im getting crashes apon leavin the wired room, anyone got a save for immediately after that?

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
i read it the name is Lenka Bondova but i think its wrong i try to search that name nothing came up View attachment 413830
For that I don t photoshop the fine print away
If you have a better name please share it with me and I will update it. I know that she s a Russia model but my Kyrill is a little bit... Non existent

basalt991

Jan 31, 2019
a normal looking laptop, it was obviously shipped with the Unit. On the back is a small crown and a horse sticker, a long lost flash of recognition ignites at the back of your mind, you're almost certain that you had seen those stickers before. Somewhere in the past maybe?

i totally lost the way. what is crown and horse sticker means?

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes