RAGS Abandoned Slavers Game Chapter IV: Nancy's Hospital Problems [v0.22] [Imp16k4]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
oh i apologize , after i get the card to the elevator and go to the first floor i get captured by the nurse each time
You can "hear" her approach. You can read a short message if she s left or right of you, she decide her route based on a decision you made earlier. Avoid her and sneak into the shower, there you can find a key to access the locker room where you can find a disguise.

D

Deleted member 619632

You can "hear" her approach. You can read a short message if she s left or right of you, she decide her route based on a decision you made earlier. Avoid her and sneak into the shower, there you can find a key to access the locker room where you can find a disguise.
is there any save i can continue from it ?

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
is there any save i can continue from it ?
Make a quicksave inside the elevator before you step out. If she s there make one or two other actions and try to get out again. The decision you made only determins if she go around left or right.

D

Deleted member 619632

Make a quicksave inside the elevator before you step out. If she s there make one or two other actions and try to get out again. The decision you made only determins if she go around left or right.
oh ok i understand now , thank you

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Ok, since path 4 still incomplete, Can i know how to start the 3rd path please?
Directly from the first part. You must go down to the second underground floor and proceed like with the second char.

uncle9

Mar 19, 2019
Directly from the first part. You must go down to the second underground floor and proceed like with the second char.
From 1st Character>Take the Chip>Activate Elevator>Go Underground 2>Met Chasey>Open the Hidden door at the mannequin----> This will start Chasey story (4th Part) no?

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
From 1st Character>Take the Chip>Activate Elevator>Go Underground 2>Met Chasey>Open the Hidden door at the mannequin----> This will start Chasey story (4th Part) no?
Chasey is path 3 but yes that s her way
Aaliyah Love represent path 4

• Haha
Reactions: uncle9

uncle9

Mar 19, 2019
Chasey is path 3 but yes that s her way
Aaliyah Love represent path 4
Daaaam~ So Chasey's Part 3 kidnapping is still incomplete huh, i always thought part 4 was incomplete :D
So which part i need to go get Aaliyah Love path?

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Daaaam~ So Chasey's Part 3 kidnapping is still incomplete huh, i always thought part 4 was incomplete :D
So which part i need to go get Aaliyah Love path?
Path 3 and 4 are incomplete working on both of them and you go directly from the start to path 4. It s all about your name

uncle9

Mar 19, 2019
Path 3 and 4 are incomplete working on both of them and you go directly from the start to path 4. It s all about your name
Oh, so i just enter Aaliyah Love during entering the name, then follow the path from 1st character will do the trick?

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Update is up
HTML and RAGS version. Don t blame me if you run into some problems with the HTML version it s just a simple port.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes