2.10 star(s) 37 Votes

Rnch

Jul 3, 2018
on the temple grounds there's a guy you can talk to who gives you both quests (the dildo search and the Nymph search)

Aschor

Mar 8, 2019
Thanks you guys, I found the quests and some info. i'm in debt with you.
Someone made a CE cheat table? I'm not used to this software, and I could only change my money. I want give skill points, because whipping the first slave is not my style (she suffered already).

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
You know what this game needs most urgently?

Ray Tracing :D

Okay, Jokes away. I'm curious how this game will proceed.

sfgsfhghsdr

Apr 15, 2018
ok ... so ... for any game ---
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As many have said before - please install the DirectX SDK! - get yourself Directx9 - that is the golden standard of any Unreal game - get all C++ variants in order - Unreal may use outdated ones as you never know which Unreal distro the devs are sporting...
That spoiler gave me cancer. Literally the most retarded thing I've read in months.

Reactions: DirtyMario

Daishi

Jan 7, 2018
That spoiler gave me cancer. Literally the most retarded thing I've read in months.
Who in the actual fuck uses DX9 in 2019?

DX9 is literally 17 years old at this point. It was released in 2002 with Windows XP! If it was people it would be gearing up to vote in the next US Election!

What kind of madness does it take to call it a goddamned gold standard?

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Who in the actual fuck uses DX9 in 2019?

DX9 is literally 17 years old at this point. It was released in 2002 with Windows XP! If it was people it would be gearing up to vote in the next US Election!

What kind of madness does it take to call it a goddamned gold standard?
That spoiler is fucking gold, I chuckled heartily.

Anyways regardless of how recent it is, everyone that played some form of 3D game in the last 15 years should already have DX9 on their system since it came bundled with literally everything. Downloading the fucking SDK for this is moronic unless you're actually trying to develop software in an outdated standard.

Daishi

Jan 7, 2018
That spoiler is fucking gold, I chuckled heartily.

Anyways regardless of how recent it is, everyone that played some form of 3D game in the last 15 years should already have DX9 on their system since it came bundled with literally everything. Downloading the fucking SDK for this is moronic unless you're actually trying to develop software in an outdated standard.
I know.

Can you believe they actually have the nerve to ask 100 bucks a month for this shit?

It's still in the "Please give us pennies while we actually get our shit together" stage.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I know.

Can you believe they actually have the nerve to ask 100 bucks a month for this shit?

It's still in the "Please give us pennies while we actually get our shit together" stage.
If they keep working and learning on this project I'm pretty sure they can make a very decent game in like... 2 years or so. It's just not gonna be this one unless they rework everything from the ground up.

Rnch

Jul 3, 2018
If they keep working and learning on this project I'm pretty sure they can make a very decent game in like... 2 years or so. It's just not gonna be this one unless they rework everything from the ground up.
Why do you think they need to rebuild from the ground up? The mechanics are roughly there, the environment is quite flexible I think..
I think they can actually can get a fully working game out of this.. would love to hear your thoughts though.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This already has everything assets wise (the girls, the boys, the hills, several locations fully rendered, long distances to travel, quests, labyrinthine construction where layers upon layers of content can just be showered on from now on and that is it) so they just have to pump out the animations (they have trailers to show the project already has them dev side), work on the interactions, fill in the texts (much smaller games on here have 15 times the dialogues this has). Long way to go but steady in the pace.

Daishi

Jan 7, 2018
This already has everything assets wise (the girls, the boys, the hills, several locations fully rendered, long distances to travel, quests, labyrinthine construction where layers upon layers of content can just be showered on from now on and that is it) so they just have to pump out the animations (they have trailers to show the project already has them dev side), work on the interactions, fill in the texts (much smaller games on here have 15 times the dialogues this has). Long way to go but steady in the pace.
Problem is, right now its shit. Shit that doesn't even work right.

2.10 star(s) 37 Votes