2.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Canto Forte

Jul 10, 2017
Devs are working on some online market place and so much deprecation in here ...

Probably anyone willing to share just ate their own tongue and are currently slapping their slaves to hit those 4 animated poses they can use to get it on.

Also ... Opening Post says

"Release Date: 20198-01-19 "

Here is hope we see it by then ...

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
i get "fatal error" message on windows 7.
Someone has an idea ?

Edit:
Fatal error seems to be only related to the version from SVSGAMES...

Finally found the "golden dildo" its at the bottom behind the fat guy on the right ...

Someone knows how the "pussy licking" works after you put a skill point on this perk? I can change positioin but i cant make them lick my pussy as a female charackter...

Rnch

Jul 3, 2018
i get "fatal error" message on windows 7.
Someone has an idea ?

Edit:
Fatal error seems to be only related to the version from SVSGAMES...

Finally found the "golden dildo" its at the bottom behind the fat guy on the right ...

Someone knows how the "pussy licking" works after you put a skill point on this perk? I can change positioin but i cant make them lick my pussy as a female charackter...
it's the same as the other positions, you just have to press SPACE in the right time with the animation to make it actually work towards the 'cum' goal

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
it's the same as the other positions, you just have to press SPACE in the right time with the animation to make it actually work towards the 'cum' goal
but where can i select it? i did a little cheating and unlocked all the avaible positions ... they all work but i cant select or choose the licking part anway... tested it with 3 slaves now ::(

Regarding the "fatal error" i figured out it always shows as long as my browser or flash is active ...

Cislad

Aug 19, 2017
I fucking hate those patreon games

"* while the game is called "slaves" of Rome:*
* ALL RELATIONSHIPS IN THE GAME ARE CONSENSUAL * "

I mean come on, Japs have no qualm about representing rape and whatnot, grow some balls

Reactions: Fragmandk
Jan 26, 2019
I fucking hate those patreon games

"* while the game is called "slaves" of Rome:*
* ALL RELATIONSHIPS IN THE GAME ARE CONSENSUAL * "

I mean come on, Japs have no qualm about representing rape and whatnot, grow some balls
If they wanna be on patreon and fund the game, they have to write this down. Also while there is this text at the start, ingame its obviously not true

Reactions: bigpenniser

Canto Forte

Jul 10, 2017
Please do not start some new rounds of analytics of the motivation of the dev team.

Also adverts are not to be taken seriously, they are just there to stick the foot in the door so as not to turn away new players. Game has actual cut scene explaining the whole world + motivations + desires of the MC ... abilities included. Play ... Enjoy ... Have fun!

Rnch

Jul 3, 2018
but where can i select it? i did a little cheating and unlocked all the avaible positions ... they all work but i cant select or choose the licking part anway... tested it with 3 slaves now ::(

Regarding the "fatal error" i figured out it always shows as long as my browser or flash is active ...
When in a sex scene, you'll have the position numbered (awful UI) on the bottom left of the screen. I think they now only did the ones that are unlocked, but just press 1-9 (not numpad, I think?) and you'll see the different positions

durtypicturz

Jan 13, 2019
So... does the game still have the terrible mini game for all the sex scenes or is it actually enjoyable now?

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016

Main New Things This (v0.5) Build Features:
  • New Sex Positions/Skills – 2 new positions/skills (licking, standing up) you can now unlock and play.
  • New Punishments – New punishment menu and 2 New punishments skills (Public X-Cross punishment and 'Shave Slave's Head' shaving the head works but with some problems we'll fix soon).
  • Quests and Story! – 2 new quests and story lines as well as a few hidden ones ;).
  • New Feature: Skin Color – You can now change the slaves skin color in the Temple of the Gods.
  • New Characters – A new slave and 3 new characters with story lines (that will continue as the builds progress).
  • Reputation – New stat "Reputation" that will allow you to unlock game branches and story lines in the future – it doesn't do much yet but you can start getting a taste of how it works.

Please an update !

Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Jul 10, 2017
For anyone looking to pledge - the only option for the latest build is 15$ !
how much do I pledge to get the game when it releases?

Hi, sorry for the late reply. We don't have that option at the moment, but we did have a special offer to "pre-order" for $50. Maybe we'll have it again in the future,
but for now it's just the monthly 15$ that will get the newest build always :)

Rnch

Jul 3, 2018
I saw somewhere that they're gonna take some time before the next build, as they have something going on.. not sure what or why, but just the way it is atm :(

Canto Forte

Jul 10, 2017
The news from under your toe ... just reach and scratch that itch:

May 11 brought this pledge: "There is one coming next month (June) - I know it's a bit late, but we hope it'll be a big one so hoping it's going to be worth it"!

May 4 got the problems up front:

Their 1st point was the roadmap actually being on their page. They are a little late behind, to be honest.. but it really was a little. Mostly, their biggest problem is the on-line market square. They Were hoping that 1.0 would be the full release, but maybe they'll have a few versions after (or number them differently).

As for after - in general.. they just plan to release and move on to the next game.

That being said, they do want to have seasonal events, so, trying to figure out the best way to do those (like for example: war is coming.. "slaves from the east arriving" and such.. -> they do commerce with slaves and receive them by the boat load from the war conquests, like their intro always stated.

Then to be completely honest and open - they would LOVE to do something like this:
A game path where you can start and play as a slave. Do your tasks, behave well, gain your freedom someday and then become a master yourself. That option could fit very well with a multiplayer system, one player is slave and another player is the master.
An online trading system.

That would cost millions to make well. Literally.. mollions.. which they don't have.
They do have a couple of ideas of playing as a slave - most of them are possessing the slaves but.. still trying to figure out if it's something we can fit into their scope.
As the year plan is hard to begin with, if they were going to promise to add things they know they can't for sure - scope wise... they will never finish the game.
They might have the rest as a "bonus" that they hope they can add.

2.00 star(s) 7 Votes