2.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
True.

I wonder, is it possible to make this girl your own slave (and not just a fucking buddy somewhere on the outscirts)?
i returend her to her master... nothing happend besides a dialog change... he tells me now "not to mind the screams in the back"... i didnt even hear them...

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
i returend her to her master... nothing happend besides a dialog change... he tells me now "not to mind the screams in the back"... i didnt even hear them...
Well, it also gives +500 in cash. So I guess with a starting price of 600 and initial cash of 320 - it's kinda hard to buy a 1st slave without returning her.
If you help her he stays where she is now but offers you free unlimited fucking (there, where she is).

nvm. The actual starting price is 300.

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
Well, it also gives +500 in cash. So I guess with a starting price of 600 and initial cash of 320 - it's kinda hard to buy a 1st slave without returning her.
If you help her he stays where she is now but offers you free unlimited fucking (there, where she is).

nvm. The actual starting price is 300.
cash istn really an issue... i have 100k ^^
does reputation does have a value atm? or is just a stat... the girl in the temple keeps mentioning it ...

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
i dont get it neither... also the update process is kinda slow...
like the concept though...
I mean yeah,its a good idea. It is also a very ambitious project, for what it is. But lets be real here,imagine this was just a normal game on steam,with this content,graphics,mechanics etc. 100 dollars for all the content,thats insane.

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
cash istn really an issue... i have 100k ^^
does reputation does have a value atm? or is just a stat... the girl in the temple keeps mentioning it ...
That's another flaw of the game. No info on how economy works.

How can you get money?
How can you get reputation?

If you get money by selling slave back (in better quality than the one you bought) - Are you limited to just the initial slaves that are on display & then, after you buy-train-sell they will be gone? or there will be another "similar" slaves and the process is circled?

There should be a tutorial or at least a help/hint page in the game

Cherok33

Aug 9, 2017
Just use cheat engine. There is no problems to do.
1) enter value of current cash and press "first scan"
2) buy something
3) reenter value of current cash and press "next scan"
4) if adress list is not small enough to say "this is a cash var" go to 1
It also works with skill ponts. but remember: game has a lot of bool/byte vars. 0-255 will be return huge list of adresess.
the mechanics of the game is calculated that you leave a lot of money on the patreon

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
Just use cheat engine. There is no problems to do.
1) enter value of current cash and press "first scan"
2) buy something
3) reenter value of current cash and press "next scan"
4) if adress list is not small enough to say "this is a cash var" go to 1
It also works with skill ponts. but remember: game has a lot of bool/byte vars. 0-255 will be return huge list of adresess.
the mechanics of the game is calculated that you leave a lot of money on the patreon
y so complicated... is more then enough ...

and i think you are missing the point here. If your game is so poorly designed that using a cheat engine is suggested, it doesnt rly matter which one :p

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
She on the same side the city is, close to the end of the aqueducts, she is dark skinned and can be had to spot, first time I came across her, I was right next to her before I saw nearly scared the shit out of me.
My screen is light and I cannot find her.
BTW, pretty fucking unspecific to say "on the same side the city is". Could be north, south, east or west, depending on what you mean.

This is a pretty big map and you COULD say "between the trees to the left of the aqueduct", or "under a pillar of the aqueduct" or something else.

EDIT:

Finally found her. In the exact opposite part of what I would call the "city end".
Here is a screenshot of the location, on the side of the aqueduct. Skærmbillede 2019-06-14 01.24.15.png

Last edited:
Reactions: EvilCartman

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
I wonder - how do you get extra skill points.

Also - I got the idea of building during sex. But how do you get the punishment go through. Slave's endurance ends when I'm getting roughly to half of pain bar.

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
BTW, pretty fucking unspecific to say "on the same side the city is". Could be north, south, east or west, depending on what you mean.

This is a pretty big map and you COULD say "between the trees to the left of the aqueduct", or "under a pillar of the aqueduct" or something else.
Enter the "Temple"
Somewhere turn left and go towards aqueduct, but do not cross it (do not go underneath)
when you reach it - turn right and go so that pillars remain on your left. Go to the very end (to the slope up).

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018

here you go with some screens...

shows where the dress is, the bread as well as the runaway slave...

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
I wonder - how do you get extra skill points.

Also - I got the idea of building during sex. But how do you get the punishment go through. Slave's endurance ends when I'm getting roughly to half of pain bar.
you get skill points if you punish your slaves beyond what the can endure. They are supposed to obey you not beg for mercy. So when they start complaining hit them even harder ;) and you get a skill point every time...
Also works with the cross... by fucking them they only fall in love with you and are worth 10 bucks more... so keep whipping them :D

Reactions: Canto Forte

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
you get skill points if you punish your slaves beyond what the can endure. They are supposed to obey you not beg for mercy. So when they start complaining hit them even harder ;) and you get a skill point every time...
Also works with the cross... by fucking them they only fall in love with you and are worth 10 bucks more... so keep whipping them :D
Yep. for some reason on the other computer it works like a charm.

But this makes game quite a sadistic one.

Also 2 possible glitches:

1) you can buy same slave ether from guy or by talking to slave directly. Meaning you can have 2 copies of each slave

2) when I put a girl on a cross - I lost 10 reputation I had.

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
Yep. for some reason on the other computer it works like a charm.

But this makes game quite a sadistic one.

Also 2 possible glitches:

1) you can buy same slave ether from guy or by talking to slave directly. Meaning you can have 2 copies of each slave

2) when I put a girl on a cross - I lost 10 reputation I had.
i dont think thats a glitch i think thats supposted to be that way... you can change the appearance of the slave in the temple... the slaves on the pile in the market are more like a template... you can buy as many as you want...

whats wrong with sadism?? :sneaky:

i gave myself 1000 reputation without experience any effect... so there isnt anything implemented yet...

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
so, is there really playeable content ? im gonna download it but dont wanna spend my internet for 20 30 mins gameplay
no there isnt more then 20-30 min gameplay... unless you rly love to grinde in games...
In any other case you gone use a savegameeditor and you will just cheat yourself some money to try the things you wanna do...

the few quest which are implented are more like miny quest which are completed in a few minutes... so you will be intereseted an hour tops in this game...

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Dude im running this game on ultra on a GTX 970
yea?
and what's your FPS/GPU temp at?
cuz mine is at 60fps and 70*C

a game like this should run on a GT 700 without issues.
it's not crysis with hyper realism.
it's not unity with 900000 npcs
it's a indie game with a map the size of half a skyrim dungeon with a max of 20 npcs and graphics from 2017.
The fact that my GPU is overheating and using up more than 20% of my core means this game is about as optimized as a trash can.

gchdfghdfh

Jun 24, 2018
yea?
and what's your FPS/GPU temp at?
cuz mine is at 60fps and 70*C

a game like this should run on a GT 700 without issues.
it's not crysis with hyper realism.
it's not unity with 900000 npcs
it's a indie game with a map the size of half a skyrim dungeon with a max of 20 npcs and graphics from 2017.
The fact that my GPU is overheating and using up more than 20% of my core means this game is about as optimized as a trash can.
Won't work at all on my machine

svedan

Apr 3, 2019
's a indie game with a map the size of half a skyrim dungeon with a max of 20 npcs and graphics from 2017.
i have 60 fps and around 45*c - 50*c

2.10 star(s) 38 Votes