2.10 star(s) 37 Votes

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
where do i find the nymph
From the guy that gave you the quest - turn to face the temple. Walk (run) the path that goes to the right of the temple. Go straight (out of the city). After a while & couple turns - you'll get to long stairs up. On top of them.

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
Thanks. What are the instructions though?
any way to cheat in money?
Saves are located at C:\Users\%userName%\AppData\Local\SlavesOfRome\Saved\SaveGames
If you use change these values...

Money_6_XXXXXXX..... (100000)
Reputation_9_XXXXXXX.... (1000)

Reputation isnt set from beginning. Do at least one quest where you gain some reputation so the variable will show up in your save...

If you want to give your slaves more skill point set the variable...

SkillPoints [1,2,3...] (100)
Where 1,2, is a number in which order you bought your slaves....

You can also play with love and fear value of your slaves if you want...
Love [1,2,3...] (0)
Fear [1,2,3...] (186)

plz dont forget to redownload your save file and replace it on your harddrive (i never thought i had to mention that, but look above!!!!) :sneaky:

Last edited:

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
I can't believe its so easy to cheat the game:eek:. One of the Devs aims for this game is to let players train up slaves and then trade them with other players.

We could be millionaires :ROFLMAO:

Well.. the on-line market is a pain in the ass to build. We need the saving system to work perfectly first. Then we need to make sure there are no cheats.. then get servers and so on... it's really a lot of things that need to work well together, so it takes time to build and we rather "do it right" and not just fast and bad

We are a little late behind, to be honest.. but it really is a little. Mostly, our biggest problem is the on-line market square. I Was hoping that 1.0 would be the full release, but maybe we'll have a few versions after (or number them differently). As for after - in general.. we just plan to release and move on to the next game. That being said, we do want to have seasonal events, so, trying to figure out the bst way to do those (like for exsample.. war is coming.. "slaves from the east arriving" and such..

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
Hey, where do you buy the accesories for your slave?
You can buy the basics equimpemnt in the shop in front of your house... whips, strapon, cross...
Accessoires you can THEORETICALLY buy in the shop at the bottom of the temple (fat guy). Since the havent been implemented yet and are only mentioned in dialoge ... you can buy accessoires NO WHERE !!! ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Canto Forte

TweakTiny

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
Wow that detail on those vag anims is incredible! We are trying to archive and simulate similar stuff (genitalia) but in real time tho.

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

BotG

Jan 18, 2018
Hmmm I saw a video qith a futa slave, does that mean futa is implemented in the game?

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
they announced on their patreon that version 0.6 will be released on july 20th...

2.10 star(s) 37 Votes