2.10 star(s) 37 Votes

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Seriously?? dude 50$ to just customization
Like I said, these guys have no idea what they're talking about (and possibly doing). That said and jokes aside for 2 seconds. I welcome the attempt at a more ambitious ecchi game and who knows it could end up being a good game in the end.

I am reasonably optimistic, let's say.

Reactions: str8up and Dammit

Perguru24

Nov 24, 2017
It is only a Demo. You can buy a slave, talk to her, whip her, and screw her (missionary only). That is the entire Demo. You can cheat and buy the other slaves too, but all you get for it is another body to screw. Infact all the slaves look and sound very similar during the sex act.
How do I cheat so I can buy the other slaves ?
And have you hit the max score on love /fear , what is it ?

RockSalt

Sep 10, 2017
With all the Roman/Greek games coming out. In a few weeks I can already see a sissy transformation game, where your a roman of a legion who loses to barbarians....and then you know how it ends.

qazqwe1

Jul 30, 2017
buy 4 slaves can get only 2 slaves in the room , 2 slaves missing(use cheat

and you load other save with no buy any slave, the slaves all gone in the street BUG!!

after extract get3.31GB

is that op movie use 2.5GB?!?!

Jackson187

Oct 29, 2017
the greater of this game have to be shame for making patron for $50 maybe you was thing you selling Call of Duty or GTA V bro `? i dont thing so and there who is angry about that is full of right you can be happy if some one soppurt what are you do be greating lol

2.10 star(s) 37 Votes