2.10 star(s) 37 Votes

kqrYm4HyK4

Jan 1, 2018
I'm loving the game concept, we don't have much good slave training games. Hope this one will turn out well.
And my graphic quality turned potato, set itself on basic and everything pixelated now, and couln't be able to solve through regedit or appdata too, any suggestions?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Lots of RAM and lots of VRAM and lots of HDD SPACE.
8GB RAM / 16 GB RAM - bring potato out of stone age.
2GB/3GB/4GB/6GB VRAM - bring potato into the iron age.
64 bits Operating System + 50 GB+ free space - bring potato into the bronze age.

Reactions: Tiger King

Tiger King

Nov 22, 2017
cool concept but still basic right now at .4 id say its about 75 percent the way their in forming the basic mechanics. its state of progress is understandable if not slightly disappointing considering the size of the game in terms of gigabytes. i suspect their trying to get a majority of the 3d assets added before deepening the main functions of the game.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
its interesting for like 15 min of gameplay, not much in the v0.4 version. HoweverI can imagine that after few months of lot of hard work it can be very good, but that is probably just wishfull thinking
Problem is they have already had a few months of "hard work"

HolyMolly

Oct 30, 2018
I cannot believe some people are actually paying for this shit ? "AAA" Yeah you damn right, this is the type of scam inspired by EA games. Fucking shit.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Devs are working on some online market place and so much deprecation in here ...

Probably anyone willing to share just ate their own tongue and are currently slapping their slaves to hit those 4 animated poses they can use to get it on.

Also ... Opening Post says

"Release Date: 20198-01-19 "

Here is hope we see it by then ...

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
i get "fatal error" message on windows 7.
Someone has an idea ?

Edit:
Fatal error seems to be only related to the version from SVSGAMES...

Finally found the "golden dildo" its at the bottom behind the fat guy on the right ...

Someone knows how the "pussy licking" works after you put a skill point on this perk? I can change positioin but i cant make them lick my pussy as a female charackter...

Rnch

Jul 3, 2018
i get "fatal error" message on windows 7.
Someone has an idea ?

Edit:
Fatal error seems to be only related to the version from SVSGAMES...

Finally found the "golden dildo" its at the bottom behind the fat guy on the right ...

Someone knows how the "pussy licking" works after you put a skill point on this perk? I can change positioin but i cant make them lick my pussy as a female charackter...
it's the same as the other positions, you just have to press SPACE in the right time with the animation to make it actually work towards the 'cum' goal

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
it's the same as the other positions, you just have to press SPACE in the right time with the animation to make it actually work towards the 'cum' goal
but where can i select it? i did a little cheating and unlocked all the avaible positions ... they all work but i cant select or choose the licking part anway... tested it with 3 slaves now ::(

Regarding the "fatal error" i figured out it always shows as long as my browser or flash is active ...

Cislad

Aug 19, 2017
I fucking hate those patreon games

"* while the game is called "slaves" of Rome:*
* ALL RELATIONSHIPS IN THE GAME ARE CONSENSUAL * "

I mean come on, Japs have no qualm about representing rape and whatnot, grow some balls

Reactions: Fragmandk
Jan 26, 2019
I fucking hate those patreon games

"* while the game is called "slaves" of Rome:*
* ALL RELATIONSHIPS IN THE GAME ARE CONSENSUAL * "

I mean come on, Japs have no qualm about representing rape and whatnot, grow some balls
If they wanna be on patreon and fund the game, they have to write this down. Also while there is this text at the start, ingame its obviously not true

Reactions: bigpenniser

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Please do not start some new rounds of analytics of the motivation of the dev team.

Also adverts are not to be taken seriously, they are just there to stick the foot in the door so as not to turn away new players. Game has actual cut scene explaining the whole world + motivations + desires of the MC ... abilities included. Play ... Enjoy ... Have fun!

Rnch

Jul 3, 2018
but where can i select it? i did a little cheating and unlocked all the avaible positions ... they all work but i cant select or choose the licking part anway... tested it with 3 slaves now ::(

Regarding the "fatal error" i figured out it always shows as long as my browser or flash is active ...
When in a sex scene, you'll have the position numbered (awful UI) on the bottom left of the screen. I think they now only did the ones that are unlocked, but just press 1-9 (not numpad, I think?) and you'll see the different positions

2.10 star(s) 37 Votes