2.10 star(s) 37 Votes

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016

Main New Things This (v0.5) Build Features:
  • New Sex Positions/Skills – 2 new positions/skills (licking, standing up) you can now unlock and play.
  • New Punishments – New punishment menu and 2 New punishments skills (Public X-Cross punishment and 'Shave Slave's Head' shaving the head works but with some problems we'll fix soon).
  • Quests and Story! – 2 new quests and story lines as well as a few hidden ones ;).
  • New Feature: Skin Color – You can now change the slaves skin color in the Temple of the Gods.
  • New Characters – A new slave and 3 new characters with story lines (that will continue as the builds progress).
  • Reputation – New stat "Reputation" that will allow you to unlock game branches and story lines in the future – it doesn't do much yet but you can start getting a taste of how it works.

Please an update !

Reactions: Canto Forte

Rnch

Jul 3, 2018
I saw somewhere that they're gonna take some time before the next build, as they have something going on.. not sure what or why, but just the way it is atm :(

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The news from under your toe ... just reach and scratch that itch:

May 11 brought this pledge: "There is one coming next month (June) - I know it's a bit late, but we hope it'll be a big one so hoping it's going to be worth it"!

May 4 got the problems up front:

Their 1st point was the roadmap actually being on their page. They are a little late behind, to be honest.. but it really was a little. Mostly, their biggest problem is the on-line market square. They Were hoping that 1.0 would be the full release, but maybe they'll have a few versions after (or number them differently).

As for after - in general.. they just plan to release and move on to the next game.

That being said, they do want to have seasonal events, so, trying to figure out the best way to do those (like for example: war is coming.. "slaves from the east arriving" and such.. -> they do commerce with slaves and receive them by the boat load from the war conquests, like their intro always stated.

Then to be completely honest and open - they would LOVE to do something like this:
A game path where you can start and play as a slave. Do your tasks, behave well, gain your freedom someday and then become a master yourself. That option could fit very well with a multiplayer system, one player is slave and another player is the master.
An online trading system.

That would cost millions to make well. Literally.. mollions.. which they don't have.
They do have a couple of ideas of playing as a slave - most of them are possessing the slaves but.. still trying to figure out if it's something we can fit into their scope.
As the year plan is hard to begin with, if they were going to promise to add things they know they can't for sure - scope wise... they will never finish the game.
They might have the rest as a "bonus" that they hope they can add.

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
Is the patreon really trying to tell us all the slaves are slaves voluntarily? I don't think I can even roll my eyes hard enough. Must be because of Patreon appearances, I hope.

Reactions: Canto Forte
2.10 star(s) 37 Votes