2.10 star(s) 37 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
4t6QtTMHRhVqTuDEm9it0DbdQWJ7r3daop712VV2pMwrpcCnclxzqdkelZ4koTKS_large_2.jpeg

Overview:
Roman empire.. 20 A.D... very hard times. NO! Not for you! For the slaves! You are a damn Roman! You can do whatever you like. YOU are a god among men! And... men (and women) are here for one reason only. To serve you and other Romans.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-12-24
Release Date: 2023-12-2
Developer: Biggus Dickus Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: 19.5/1.9.5
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Gameplay:

*Be aware that the current game has bugs!

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

dwHtuN3.jpg jSgLbLz.jpg KdiHJzN.jpg LUw6BO9.jpg vgWmqX2.jpg Zj3oKSi.jpg zVHk6o9Hlf3V9b27RLpyYWvUdA-1dA5MfWWEAyqkWwwGc2zsR7xYhKM4yNz5e25C.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Fed

May 14, 2017
How much content is in the "game" atm? Is it playable or like just a tech demo?

D'Jacko

Jul 13, 2018
It is only a Demo. You can buy a slave, talk to her, whip her, and screw her (missionary only). That is the entire Demo. You can cheat and buy the other slaves too, but all you get for it is another body to screw. Infact all the slaves look and sound very similar during the sex act.

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
Am I the only one that is getting the classical Russian-Cashgrab vibe out of this?
The name (both author and game), the description, unreal engine, 3d renders. It adds up perfectly.

I have to admit though, their patreon is set up in a way that it looks like there was an actual effort, aside from the fact they call their game AAA worthy.

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
"Slaves of Rome is an adult RPG training simulation game with a strong emphasis on consensual BDSM."

I must have missed something - what part of being a slave in ancient roman times was "consensual"? Someone's really trying to cover their ass! But hey, they put the LGBTQXYZ approval tag in there, so maybe the social justice pansies that run Patreon+Paypal will overlooks this one, seeing as how it's so "consensual and inclusive"! :D

Having said that, this looks great, if it pans out. However, given the high fidelity level they're going for (with Unreal engine and all) I doubt it will ever reach a finished state. Hell, look at how many Ren'Py "creators" abandon/restart their games - and there's FAR less of a workload using that engine than a full fledged 3D one. In the few years I've been playing adult games, I'm pretty sure only 3 I played were ever completed from start to finish - Dreams of Desire, Lab Rats, and Snow Daze. For those 3, there were probably 40 more that were abandoned in some state or another.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
"Slaves of Rome is an adult RPG training simulation game with a strong emphasis on consensual BDSM."

I must have missed something - what part of being a slave in ancient roman times was "consensual"? Someone's really trying to cover their ass! But hey, they put the LGBTQXYZ approval tag in there, so maybe the social justice pansies that run Patreon+Paypal will overlooks this one, seeing as how it's so "consensual and inclusive"! :D

Having said that, this looks great, if it pans out. However, given the high fidelity level they're going for (with Unreal engine and all) I doubt it will ever reach a finished state. Hell, look at how many Ren'Py "creators" abandon/restart their games - and there's FAR less of a workload using that engine than a full fledged 3D one. In the few years I've been playing adult games, I'm pretty sure only 3 I played were ever completed from start to finish - Dreams of Desire, Lab Rats, and Snow Daze. For those 3, there were probably 40 more that were abandoned in some state or another.
They also said somwhere (I think reddit) that it was gonna be a AAA quality adult game. It's fairly safe to say they have no idea what they're talking about in general I think.

2.10 star(s) 37 Votes