RPGM - Completed - Slave's Sword 2 - Empire in Revolution [Final] [poison]

1. 4.00 star(s)

doppio2222

If it was possible to give a game 3.5 stars, then this would be one of them. Out of being nice, I gave it a 4 because it is a genuine improvement over the first game in certain areas, while it's as much of a slob in others.
    The Good:
    - You can level up more, and the fights don't feel as taxing anymore. There still aren't really any H-mechanics, but again, that's fine. It feels less empty.
    - The plot takes a sudden jump in quality compared to the first, which makes it a lot more investing than the first. The game is also very easy to get through compared to the first - no moments where it drags just for the sake of dragging on.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    - You can do team-battles (sometimes), which makes things a lot more enjoyable compared to before. Hordes of enemies are more fun to deal with this way.
    - More, albeit very few, skills can be unlocked through the game... I didn't use them much but it was nice regardless. The fighting is just more fun in general honestly. I will say that the skills have more use now than they used to, which is... really nice.
    - Gallery gets unlocked after you beat the game.
    Cons:
    - When the game said it would transfer data from the first game over to the second, I assumed that meant it would transfer items and such, too. It did not. It's only sex stats it transfers; useless to me because in my playthrough of the first game I never had sex. I thought I would get to use the gacha cards and items I got in the first game, but boy was I wrong.
    - Gacha cards became more useless compared to before. In the first game I used the 20% chance of counterattack, but now you... really don't need them. You don't even need the broken spell from the first game either, since that got nerfed.
    - Much like the first game, there are not that many skills you can unlock. The only times I remember getting a new skill was
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    and aside from that there isn't really anything. Unless you count the gacha cards.
    All in all, the game is average. It's definitely an improvement but at the same time there's still a lot to be worked on. Hopefully Poison's games became better after this.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Mike17723

A direct sequel, you finish what you started in the first game, a quest for revenge agains evil enslavers, the story is great, the music is great, the combat is great, 5/5. Remaining pure gives you the good ending, I like that.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

M.Ed

Pretty good game.

- Pro:
    - Not censored (rare for japanese game)
    - A lot of different scenes in pretty good quality
    - The art and main char are in hentai style, but doable if you aren't into that like me, and the MC does not look totally loli/young, but more fantasy elven like
    - A lot of degradation/humiliation/rape/slave scenes
    - You can loose some fights, get a scene, and then continue with some escape mechanisms
    - You can fail escape attempts to get her punished and have new scenes (I loved that)
    - A lot of (bad) endings each with own scene, that you can try out and then easily continue with a saved game without much loss of time
    - You can automate fights

- Con:
    - If you hate hentai you won't like this
    - Like most (japanese) RPG games it has a lot of senseless fights, and a story that people going for sex don't care about
    - Though there are submission themes in scenes, the main story of a noble heroine cannot really be altered (you cannot make her a permanent slave/nympho/prostitute/slut)

I strongly recommend using a save editor to boost stats, so you can automate all fights.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

H.ERO

Good:
    -the effect are quite good
    -some H-scene are nice especially it don't have that stupid censor
    -voice is pretty good
    -the graphics is nice and beautiful
    -the story is generic but good or atleast not making your feel boring

Bad:
    -it have many Equipment but many of them are weak until your level reach around 40+
    -some H-scene are feel boring because(it hard to explain maybe i update the review when i found the correct word :unsure: this is depending on your "Tastes")
    -few of the puzzle/maze are quite annoying but i have figuring it out
    -one of her friends is weak feel useless and skills only have 1 or 2
    -the Card slot only have 1 with make it hard to choice because there is so many Card but your only can equip 1 of them

your should give this game a try if you like it Buy the game to support the Developer and also play the first game is also pretty good well it depend on your personal tastes too
  5. 3.00 star(s)

TheodorG

It's a short and decent game. It took me 7 hours to complete. All CG is unlocked at the end. There is little to no replayability because of that.

Story is basic. You fight an evil empire and an evil mastermind. The evil mastermind is always a step ahead of you until finally he isnt.

Gameplay is split into two parts: Regular turnbased RPG and escape scenarios. The latter one is only mandatory at the start and asks you to run around looking for an exit while being undetected.
    Regular battles can be automated and are usually easy. Bosses are damage sponges and can cause you to chug a dozen potions at one battle.

Almost all h-scenes are tied to losses or to prostitution.

H-scenes usually consists of either gang or tentacle rape. There are a few simple bdsm torture scenes with wax or tickling, but the majority is rape. There is no censorship and the game is fully voiced, which is a plus.