Collection Video Slayed.Coom Collection [2024-09-07] [Slayeddotcoom/TheCoomSlayer]

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
Anyone can post some of his new tweets if he has any? Twitter kind of nuked itself and I don't have a twitter account.
he is currently doing a small side thing with cammy from streetfighter, using mocap by pixie willow as refference. as for The Kiriko animation theres only been like 2 or 3 new posts since the last update i posted above. I'll probably do another vid once there is more to show

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
I thought his HDD/Computer got scuffed and it got wiped or am I thinking something else?
Nah, It was April 1st bs

I'm pretty sure Kiriko anim is still happening, he just got tired of it and switched on Cammy
I did not found any tweets that sez he deletes it completely, will see tho

Reactions: Bega81Froa

Viger

Sep 19, 2017
I do not know if he is joking or not but here is the source.
Hm yes. Totally something a mentaly healthy person do. Reminds me of certain pajeet someone that got doxxed and stopped making new videos just few months earlier than this guy started making videos.

Reactions: fridge-kun
Oct 30, 2022
[Animation Release] Street Fighter: Cammy - Perfect K. Hoe "Cammy White? More like Cammy Blacked" Cammy bets her ass gaming and gets it blown tf out as a result.

Reactions: cityhunter80
2.80 star(s) 16 Votes